expert lotto 5.0

expert lotto 5.0

Postby stan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 pm

i've been offline for a few days but i've been busy anyway working on version 5.0:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi, Stan:

I'm still not clear about your attachment el5.png? Do you finish it and what are the special features about EL 5? Thanks.

Best regards,
lb
lottoboy

Postby stan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:11 pm

no, it is not finished at all, it's still work in progress. the screen shot is just a proof that i'm not wasting my free time:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

a quetions Stan,

Postby kookoo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:21 pm

[quote=stan]
no, it is not finished at all, it's still work in progress. the screen shot is just a proof that i'm not wasting my free time:)
[/quote]

my lotto draws on Wednesdays and Saturdays and have 2 draws on those days. The call it lotto 1 for the first draw and lotto2 for the second draw on both wednesdays and saturdays. The have jackpot on only lotto(1) but on Lotto(2) on both days.

My question is if the draws follow all the 4 draws i.e lotto 1 & 2 or just for wednesdays or saturdays the follow lotto 1 both days and lott2.

at the past results on their website the have divided into lotto 1 for both days and lotto 2 for both days.

any idea? thanks

kookoo

http://www.svenskaspel.se/pl.aspx?PageI ... entid=4255
kookoo

Postby lottoboy » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:30 am

[quote=stan]
[/quote]

I see, however, please take care for your body!

We really appreciate your great job for EL 5!!!!

Best regards,
lb
lottoboy

Postby stan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:10 pm

still work in progress but i'm not wasting my time as you can see from the screenshot... ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Build 4.5.2

Postby Mallard » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:12 pm

First post so bear with me please, I have tried the auto update feature within EL to update to 4.5.2 ,on completion it says successfully installed ,but when I go to Help and About to check, it still shows 4.5.1 and again when I go to auto update it still says 4.5.2 is available and do I want to install ????? tried several times but still the same ! I am running build 1035 (jackpot) but I have read that there is 1053 available which includes the WNH multiple segments filter .............. now I am confused because I have this filter in my build already ,so what is build 1053 ?? or is my program just showing 1053 as 1035 and also is it really updating to build 4.5.2. but not recognising it .................. please explain :wand: :wand:
Mallard

Postby Jerzy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:39 am

Mallard,

WNH Multiple Segment Filter is included not only in the build 1053 [Jackpot] but also in several latest jackpot builds (including build 1035). It is not a new filter, but it is included only in jackpot builds.

The build 1053, compared with build 1035, contains only minor chages, including bug fixes, but it is worth installing it.

In my practice, I do not rely on auto update, but I install the update manually, directly from

http://www.expertlotto.com/files/previe ... rlotto.jar

to the lib folder in the EL.

Probably the Autoupdate function is unable to recognise and dowload new jackpot versions (probably it works for basic versions only).

But add the extension .jar to the file manually, before you start downloading it. The new .jar file should replace the old one in the lib folder. If you forget to add the extension .jar to the file before starting the download, the new file will be dowloaded as a .zip file.
The .zip file would sit in the lib folder but it would be completely useless (it would not do anything).
Jerzy

Postby Mallard » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Hi Jerzy,
Thanks for the prompt reply ,however the problem I am having still remains . I have downloaded and added the .jar extension ,placed it in the lib folder ,then when asked if I want to replace the existing file ,I click OK but it then still shows version 4.5.1 and build 1035.The file that I downloaded from the link you sent was exactly the same size as the one already in the lib folder 2.97 MB !!
at the moment I have 3 files in the lib folder ,the one just downloaded (2.97MB) , 1 called jh.jar and help.jar. Is this as it should be or am I missing something ??

Any assistance is greatly appreiated

Regards
Mallard
Mallard

Postby Jerzy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:12 am

Mallard,

In my lib folder I have the following files (for build 1053):

help, Executable Jar File, 3,556 KB
Error, Text Document, 0 KB (probably this file is the least important one, or not important)
jh, Executable Jar File, 489 KB
expertlotto, Executable Jar File, 3,049 KB

The file from the download link is a WinZip file 2.97 MB. If it is renamed as a .jar file and saved to the location outside of EL (eg Desktop) it will still have 2.97 MB. But when placed inside the lib folder it will become a bit bigger (3,049 KB). That's my experience. And I noticed that sometimes only a part of the file is dowloaded (eg 520 KB) but what was dowloaded is presented as a full download which causes a problem. Such incomplete or corrupt file does not work and I need to download it again.

I do not know why you have such a problem installing build 1053. I try to imagine what are the possible causes.

The WinZip file should be renamed to be .jar file before the dowload starts, as soon as you see the options Save as and Save in. Enter expertlotto.jar in the File name box, and Save as type All files, click Save. The dowload will go to the location you specified. You can initially download to a temporary folder and then copy the file to the lib folder or you can download directly to the lib folder.

Renaming the Winzip file after it was dowloaded to the lib folder does not work.
Jerzy

Postby Falcon » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:31 am

Mallard,

I recall a time when I could not load the latest version no matter what I did, however was nothing to do with the process except that for some reason my browser decided that I was to get an earlier version than the latest. I swapped to another browser and got the correct download version immediately.

regards

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 pm

still work in progress...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions