how do you define hot/cold numbers?

how do you define hot/cold numbers?

Postby stan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:33 am

if i want to add 'hot/cold numbers' system to expert lotto v. 5, how do i decide which number is hot and which one is cold?

are there any other number categorizations systems? - i mean procedures or strategies that divide the whole number pool into several well-defined categories. some examples besides hot/cold are wnh segments or number groups. are there more such categorizations?

would you welcome an option in expert lotto where you could assign any number to either 'good' or 'bad' category and then act upon those two categories? (e.g. filter tickets, generate wheel with e.g. 3 to 4 'good' numbers etc)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:45 am

Lottery numbers different to horse racing? I like to think that a number that comes up will soon come up again which is not all that different to a winning horse - a winning horse knows how to win so stick with it when it is winning. But lottery numbers really don't know that sort of stuff, but it is interesting how some numbers appear to repeat over a few draws and others languish. Thus another category other than hot cold might be due. ie each number will have a frequency history so presumably if the period has elapsed it might then be due.

regards

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:58 am

[quote=Falcon]
Thus another category other than hot cold might be due. ie each number will have a frequency history so presumably if the period has elapsed it might then be due.
[/quote]

that still doesn't answer my question - how do i tell that a number is hot/cold/due if i'm looking at e.g. 20 latest draws?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CARBOB » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:47 pm

[quote=stan]
if i want to add 'hot/cold numbers' system to expert lotto v. 5, how do i decide which number is hot and which one is cold?

are there any other number categorizations systems? - i mean procedures or strategies that divide the whole number pool into several well-defined categories. some examples besides hot/cold are wnh segments or number groups. are there more such categorizations?

would you welcome an option in expert lotto where you could assign any number to either 'good' or 'bad' category and then act upon those two categories? (e.g. filter tickets, generate wheel with e.g. 3 to 4 'good' numbers etc)
[/quote]

Stan, my take on this, would be to use the definition like so. In a 5/36 game, with 1 draw per day. 365 draws per year *5 number of balls drawn/ 36/12 months, would tell you each number should appear roughly 4 times per month. If my math is correct. I'm surprised that there aren't more responses. Using 4 as the average for a 5/36 game, if a number has not been drawn in 9 draws, I would consider that as Cold, 1 hit, I would consider as Average, and anything over 2 hits, I would consider as Hot.
CARBOB

Postby stan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:55 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]

[/quote]

Stan, my take on this, would be to use the definition like so. In a 5/36 game, with 1 draw per day. 365 draws per year *5 number of balls drawn/ 36/12 months, would tell you each number should appear roughly 4 times per month. If my math is correct. I'm surprised that there aren't more responses. Using 4 as the average for a 5/36 game, if a number has not been drawn in 9 draws, I would consider that as Cold, 1 hit, I would consider as Average, and anything over 2 hits, I would consider as Hot.
[/quote]

that's what i was looking for, thanks!
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Hot and cold numbers

Postby Guru » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:03 pm

Hot and cold numbers are numbers which can tell us the intensity of numbers for the next winning numbers.
I use several collors to know their strengths.I use them with mixed strategy.I choose Red and magenta for hot numbers as they have appeared 8 and 7 times respectively.i use blue and light blue as cold number along with grey .
I use these numbers in given orders
red
magenta
blue
light blue
grey
you can see attached picture for example
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guru

Hot / cold / neutral Numbers

Postby maroc » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Hi Stan ,
In my opinion to determin a Hot / cold / neutral Numbers is to calculat how many times that number occur in the possible combinaison (about 14 million for 6 / 49 lotto).And define a constant number for that ball number.
exemple (not accurat calculatio ):
Number 1must occur (frequency) 2.000.000 times in 13983816 combo.so
2.000.000 / 13983816 = 0.143 This 0.143 must be the constant for # 1.

Let's say we have 650 draws in our database , Number 1 must occur in those 650 draw 93 times [650 * 0.143](in theory) .If in our database we have number 1 with 45 occurence in 650 draw means it not hot number ect....
Same apply for numbers by Position.
This must give you an idea.
maroc

Postby CARBOB » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:36 pm

[quote=maroc]
Hi Stan ,
In my opinion to determin a Hot / cold / neutral Numbers is to calculat how many times that number occur in the possible combinaison (about 14 million for 6 / 49 lotto).And define a constant number for that ball number.
exemple (not accurat calculatio ):
Number 1must occur (frequency) 2.000.000 times in 13983816 combo.so
2.000.000 / 13983816 = 0.143 This 0.143 must be the constant for # 1.

Let's say we have 650 draws in our database , Number 1 must occur in those 650 draw 93 times [650 * 0.143](in theory) .If in our database we have number 1 with 45 occurence in 650 draw means it not hot number ect....
[/quote]

I like your definition, Maroc. Would you please give an example for a Cash 3/ Play 4 type game and also Jackpot type games by position. Thank you.
CARBOB

Postby Falcon » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:34 am

Did you get my suggestion for a due ball as well?
Falcon

Postby stan » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:46 am

[quote=maroc]
[/quote]
thanks.
however i presume there should be some adjustable interval of past draws for hot/cold calculation. i don't think you want to look at the whole wn database when evaluating hot/cold numbers.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:47 am

[quote=Falcon]
Did you get my suggestion for a due ball as well?
[/quote]

not really, due number seems the same as cold number to me. or is there any difference?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CARBOB » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:55 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=maroc]
[/quote]
thanks.
however i presume there should be some adjustable interval of past draws for hot/cold calculation. i don't think you want to look at the whole wn database when evaluating hot/cold numbers.
[/quote]

I agree with that Stan. As far as due numbers, there could be so many, you would be unable to identify any one number. My suggestion for any due numbers, would be numbers that have reached their max skip.
CARBOB

Due Number

Postby maroc » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi Stan,

For Due number : There is a big difference betwen a due # and Cold number.
Theoricaly each number must appear in certain period . Again in 14 milion
number 1 must be drawn 2000000 times in 6000000 draws (it's an exemple)
this mean #1 must appear each 3 draws.if we are in 2nd draw then theor #1 must be out next draw (3rd) if it doesnt then number 1 is due to appear anytime in futre draw if it's (#1) a hot number!.
I have experience in past that in most case if a skip value is double (or nearly a double) of Average skip This number appear in next draw.Everyone can cheek this in there game history database.
maroc

Postby maroc » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:41 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=maroc]
[/quote]
thanks.
[/quote]

You need calculate the constant for each 49 number (in 6/49 game) and use
them to be adjusted with draws .It's just math.
maroc

Return to BETA versions