win test

win test

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:38 am

Hi stan
I am using my expert Lotto program for New Zealand pick 6. I would like to be able to use the Win test / winning numbers function to check how many times 4 particular numbers only, have been drawn in the total amount of past draws that has taken place. Eg I would like to be able to see just how many times the combination 03, 13,23, 33 has come up in our lotto since it began ( just over 900 draws in total). I would like to check 4 numbers only , & don't want it to check for 6 numbers in total. (it won't accept the number "0" , or dummy numbers either) I could use the "visual winning numbers" table & highlight the various numbers & look in the right hand column to find the total, but as I have lots of combinations to check, this is far to laborious & labour intensive. Just wondering if the win test / winning numbers function can somehow be used to check 4 numbers only from the total winning draws, or if there is another way around this? Many thanks

Postby stan » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:36 am

in version 4.1.3 there will be a new 'match summary' button on visual winning numbers and visual package pages showing match totals. same applies to package winnings page - as you requested before :-).
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:49 am

:-D Thanks a lot Stan, I really look forward to trying them out.

Return to BETA versions