highlighting latest draws

highlighting latest draws

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:53 pm

Hi Stan
Just wanted to say how much I really appreciate all the latest improvements that you have done. I was just trying out the "highlighting of the latest draws", and tried to alter the date range. However, as soon as I click on anything in the calender to alter the date range, the calender "disappears" from the screen & won't alter the date range. Just wondering if it is something I am doing wrong , or a bug. Be interested in your comments, thanks.

Postby stan » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:12 am

yes, it is a bug. it seem there cannot be two popup windows at the same time (the menu and the calendar selection). i'll change the highlight to a standalone window.
thanx for reporting this.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Another Program Issue

Postby Maryland » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:25 am

Stan, I use Maxhit Lotto Pro in conjunction with Expert Lotto Pro and since the beginning I have never been able to open Maxhit Lotto Pro Program when Expert Lotto is open. I have to open Maxhit Pro first then Expert Lotto. If you get a chance could you check this issue out and see what you find? Thanks!
Maryland

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:01 pm

Hi Stan I don't have quite the same problem, but my Expert Lotto is always very slow at opening up from the start. I use PC-Cillin for my antivirus protection , & unless I disable PC-Cillin, Expert Lotto is even longer at opening up. Any ideas?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:08 pm

Hi Maryland
Just interested to know what you use Maxhit pro for? Does it do something that Expert Lotto doesn't?? Be interested in your comments :listen: .

Postby Maryland » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:31 pm

Use it for prediction but it's an older version, not the latest upgrade. I use 20 number prediction and then use those numbers with Expert Lotto. Still waiting for Stan's predictor ;-). Gives 3-6 winning numbers but that's 15,504 combos for a full wheel. Soooooooo I'm hoping I can use Stan's new best tickets feature in someway to eliminate. That's the only program that won't open while Expert Lotto is open. My copy of Expert Lotto is a little slow opening too so it's not just you. I just figured with all the new and cool things Stan's been adding that causes it, but it's worth the wait of 2 sec.
Maryland

Best Tickets Filter

Postby Maryland » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:24 am

Stan, a little problem with best tickets filter. When I use it and go to use it again it only lets me use the same amount of tickets or less that I used it for previously. Say I asked for 9 tickets left then I change to another package of tickets and I want 18 from that package it only lets me have 9 or less. If I remove the user properties file it'll let me pick up to the max of 99 or less. Hope you understand.
Maryland

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:53 am

Ah That's interesting. Just out of curiosity I installed maxhit pro & found the same problem as you. Just wondering, have you had any luck with Maxhit lotto's predictions? :listen: Also like you, I am looking forward to Stans predictor. All the best Maryland.

Postby stan » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:54 am

thanx for reporting all the bugs, i'll try to fix them asap.

i'm aware that the startup time is getting longer with each new release but i hope it's not bothering you too much. it takes about 2-3 seconds to start on my machine (2ghz cpu, 1g ram). just let me know when you think it's too slow to start as there are some ways to speed it up (e.g. some features can initialize only when they are actually invoked).

i don't know why 'max hit' won't start when expert lotto is running. but i'll install it and see what's going on. i suppose i can google a link some demo version.

niceguy: what are the specs for your machine (cpu, ram, hdd, operating system)? i use norton antivirus & kerio firewall and have no problems. sometime spyware/adware applications can clutter your pc so it's very slow...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:13 pm

Hi stan
I have a 40gb hard drive, 1.8ghz cpu, 768mg ram, operate on windows 2000. On the weekend I installed an Ultra 100 x2 promise controller card & it has considerably speeded up the start time, & Expert Lotto now starts without having to disable my PC-Cillin antivirus protection ( always did this offline anyhow). Out of curiosity I downloaded a trial version of Maxhit pro & struck the same problem as Maryland......maxhit pro would not open up at all. Not too worried about it though .............would be a major if Expert Lotto wouldn't open !!! :cheesy:

Postby stan » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:26 pm

[quote=niceguy:1124312035]
Hi Stan
Just wanted to say how much I really appreciate all the latest improvements that you have done. I was just trying out the "highlighting of the latest draws", and tried to alter the date range. However, as soon as I click on anything in the calender to alter the date range, the calender "disappears" from the screen & won't alter the date range. Just wondering if it is something I am doing wrong , or a bug. Be interested in your comments, thanks.
[/quote]

this should be fixed in build 614.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:29 pm

[quote=Maryland:1124490286]
Stan, a little problem with best tickets filter. When I use it and go to use it again it only lets me use the same amount of tickets or less that I used it for previously. Say I asked for 9 tickets left then I change to another package of tickets and I want 18 from that package it only lets me have 9 or less. If I remove the user properties file it'll let me pick up to the max of 99 or less. Hope you understand.
[/quote]

i wasn't able to reproduce it again. you must have some strange pc... :-)
but i added some extra checks anyway so pls let me know how's it working for you in build 614
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions