Filter Position Number

Filter Position Number

Postby Slucido » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:32 pm

Hello

I read this Ian Saliu`s article:
http://www.saliu.com/MDI-lotto-guide.html

and read this:

"If you look back at the statistical report, you will see there are two occurrences of the Ver 6 filter being 11. So twice in the last 100 draws, all the numbers came out IN POSITION from a pool of numbers taken from the previous 11 draws. It's only happened twice, but that's twice in the last year, and using this as a start point for a strategy would probably result in one that produces very, very few, if any, combinations to play each draw. But when the strategy hits again, you have a really good chance to hit the jackpot!"

I tested this with the filter position number (the 11 latest draw numbers from every position) and my results are 600.000 or 200.000 tickets.
Have I understand Saliu sentences or I´ve forgot anything?

Thank you
Alberto
Slucido

Postby Maryland » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:58 pm

You understood correctly but................there could have been eleven different numbers in each position of the 11 games which would lead to your 200 too 600 thousand combo's. You also have to look at the other filters as well and read the tutorial over and over and over. There is one part which explains the annomallys you might see in the other filters.

Good Luck To You!
Maryland

Postby Slucido » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:54 pm

I understand you. I forgot the other Salius filters and I confused both programs.

Thank you
Alberto
Slucido

Postby BrianPA » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:24 am

Is it possible to incorporate Ion's ideas of his "ANY" and "VER" filters into Expert Lotto?? Ions software doesn't generate every possible combination that would fit accordingly to the filter settings. Try doing some backtesting with his software and you will see what I mean. What good is a piece of software if it won't generate all possible combinations accorduing to the filter settings that you input. Expert Lotto will atleast give you every possible combo related to your filter settings...........After all, thats all we are asking for!!!!

Hope the expert lotto team looks into incorporating Ions any and ver filters into their software!!! PLEASE!
BrianPA

Postby Da80th » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:18 am

hi BrianPA and ExpertLotto Team,

I don't recommend ExpertLotto team using Ion's idea.... if you read his website he claimed others illegally copy his lotto idea or programs and he will take legal action.. blah blah blah...

The last thing we want is to see ExpertLotto get a bad name.

If Simon69 or someone outside of ExpertLotto team can create another seperate program for free of charge and offer what you requested, may be that's fine.

Good lucks,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby BrianPA » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:23 am

Da80th,
Thanks for that info! By NO means do I want anyone to get in hot water for what I suggested.

Sorry bout that!
BrianPA

Postby stan » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:33 am

we're planning to add some sort of automated hot/cold numbers filtering system that should the ANY filtering (if i understand it correctly).
so maybe in version 4.2.1 :)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:01 pm

Hi Stan. Any idea when v4.2.1 will be available? Thanks
niceguy

Return to BETA versions