build 801 is available

build 801 is available

Postby stan » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:14 pm

expert lotto beta version build 801 is now available for download:
http://www.expertlotto.com/files/previe ... tlotto.jar

the only added feature is a new filter that you can invoke from stats tables - simply select some interesting rows in the stats table and then click filter button in the lower left corner to filter the package ticket the (don't) have the selected stats parameter(s).
you can use the new filter to e.g.
* filter discreet ticket sum values, not just the whole range
* filter non-consecutive pairs and triplets (see alcymart's serotic wheels in other thread)
* filter number distance at selected positions etc

the downside is that you can't use this filter in a compound filter (that would need much more work from me then;))
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:16 pm

Stan,

Just loaded version 801, I used the filter tool with sums and run preview that works OK but, when I ran a backtest I got an error message "Error while processing Winning Numbers table". Is this a bug or something with my setup.

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby stan » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:18 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Just loaded version 801, I used the filter tool with sums and run preview that works OK but, when I ran a backtest I got an error message "Error while processing Winning Numbers table". Is this a bug or something with my setup.
[/quote]

oops, i forgot about that, i'll fix it in the next build.
thanx for the note
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:48 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
[/quote]

should be fixed in build 802 which is now available
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Installed build 802

Postby Alcymart » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:49 am

Thanks Stan for the new 802 build, I am playing around with the filter a bit. Was this the filter option you were talking about to create Serotic wheels?
Alcymart

Ignore my last question...

Postby Alcymart » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:10 am

Hi Stan, Ignore my last question, I found how and it's working. Thanks for this powerful feature! I am so happy to own a license for Expert Lotto... I just had to say it!...lol
Alcymart

Build 802

Postby kdsjeter » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:34 am

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the new update. I noticed when filtering in the statistics area that if I select a filter such as ODD/EVEN + LOW/HIGH if the occurence has a zero in the column it will not filter out any tickets.

Triplets and Pairs seem to work the same way. If I want to filter out all pairs or triplets that have not come out, i.e., occurence of Zero the new filter seems to ignore that.

Can you help with that one. Thank you.
kdsjeter

Postby stan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:31 am

[quote=kdsjeter]
Thanks for the new update. I noticed when filtering in the statistics area that if I select a filter such as ODD/EVEN + LOW/HIGH if the occurence has a zero in the column it will not filter out any tickets.

Triplets and Pairs seem to work the same way. If I want to filter out all pairs or triplets that have not come out, i.e., occurence of Zero the new filter seems to ignore that.

[/quote]

i see what you mean. i'll fix that in the next build
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:46 am

[quote=stan]
[quote=kdsjeter]

[/quote]

i see what you mean. i'll fix that in the next build
[/quote]

fixed in build 803
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:00 pm

because of the prediction features i'm preparing the current winsum plugin is a bit broken. so you should download and install a new updated version:
http://www.expertlotto.com/files/previe ... 0.1.plugin
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Trust » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:27 pm

Hi Stan!

It seems to me that the "Trailing number" part of the new statistic
filter do not filter any numbers.
Trust

Postby stan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:48 pm

[quote=Trust]
It seems to me that the "Trailing number" part of the new statistic
filter do not filter any numbers.
[/quote]

should be fixed in build 804 which is now available for download.
thanks for the bug report!
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:50 pm

btw, do you find it useful that the new stats filter shows all the detailed stats columns? the filter window could show just the parameter name and occurrences or the parameter name only...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:36 pm

Parameter name would be fine with me, I'm looking at what I highlight don't think I need to see it again. And could you explain to me the (At Least) in the stats filter? If I'm filtering triples do I put 1-10 or 1-3 or 3-3? Maybe I missed the explanation but I sure can't find it on the forum.
This explanation could be general because I don't understand the (at least)for any of it. :red:
Maryland

Postby stan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:54 pm

[quote=Maryland]
Parameter name would be fine with me, I'm looking at what I highlight don't think I need to see it again. And could you explain to me the (At Least) in the stats filter? If I'm filtering triples do I put 1-10 or 1-3 or 3-3? Maybe I missed the explanation but I sure can't find it on the forum.
This explanation could be general because I don't understand the (at least)for any of it. :red:
[/quote]

i thought it was obvious, perhaps i should choose better wording ... ;-)
if you filter e.g. triplets then at least x to y in each ticket means that each ticket must contain x to y selected triplets to pass the filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Next

Return to BETA versions