Visual winning numbers

Visual winning numbers

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:00 am

When using the horizontal selected row highlighter in "visual winning numbers", how do you "unclick" or deselect it , to make it go away again, without having to reset the menu screen. (& therefore loosing all your settings) Also,in the visual table, is it possible to put an option in where you could use black to fill in the cells in the visual winning numbers table when using the vertical highlighter, instead of having them filled in a lighter colour under the highlighter. I feel this would make the visual table easier to follow when printing it out. (esp when your eyes are not as young as they used to be (LOL ). The bonus numbers, however need to be kept a different colour as they are at present. Many thanks

Postby stan » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:35 am

[quote=niceguy]
When using the horizontal selected row highlighter in "visual winning numbers", how do you "unclick" or deselect it , to make it go away again, without having to reset the menu screen. (& therefore loosing all your settings)
[/quote]
use CTRL+single click to remove horizontal selection from a single line

Also,in the visual table, is it possible to put an option in where you could use black to fill in the cells in the visual winning numbers table when using the vertical highlighter, instead of having them filled in a lighter colour under the highlighter. I feel this would make the visual table easier to follow when printing it out. (esp when your eyes are not as young as they used to be (LOL ). The bonus numbers, however need to be kept a different colour as they are at present. Many thanks

i'm not sure what you're referring to. there are no lighter colors although it may seem so.
perhaps you should try experimenting with color settings in the lottery wizard and choose different colors instead of the default yellow/blue.
let me know if you can come up with a better color scheme and i'll use it as application's default.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions