Red Devil

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:51 am

[quote=Red Devil]
Padawan,

I download jackpot version from here and it is definitely v973

http://www.expertlotto.com/files/preview/jackpot/expertlotto.jar

RD
[/quote]

I downloaded from your link and updated EL by adding file to lib and this is what I get.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:12 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Red Devil]
Padawan,

I download jackpot version from here and it is definitely v973

http://www.expertlotto.com/files/preview/jackpot/expertlotto.jar

RD
[/quote]

I downloaded from your link and updated EL by adding file to lib and this is what I get.
[/quote]

Padawan, I just downloaded from that same link and it shows V973.
CARBOB

Postby Jerzy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Padawan,

I downloaded build 973 using this link.

Your EL is still build 972 despite efforts to install the jackpot version. Installation of build 973 was ineffective because it was done incorrectly.

How did I install my upgrade?

The download was done directly to ExperLottolib folder. When I was asked to save the expertlotto file, I saved it as expertlotto.jar. It is necessary to add the ending .jar to the file name. Without this ending the downloded file will be saved as expertlotto.zip file. It will be present in the lib folder but it will be completely inactive. I suppose you have a zip file of build 973 and .jar file of old version in the lib folder.

When I saved the expertlotto.jar file, there was a message that expertlotto.jar file already was present in the lib folder, and I was asked whether I wanted to overwrite that file. I answered Yes and the installation was very quick and successful.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby CARBOB » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:35 pm

[quote=Jerzy:1202361862]
Stan,

Some time ago I asked you for statistics and filter to filter out the WNH differences which are associated with the largest groups of tickets.

Your WNH Hit & Skip Diffs stats and filter is a good implementation of this idea.

It is possible to calculate package statistics for all differences in all columns in one go. And it is possible to filter out the selected differences.

The idea is to remove the differences (negative or positive or both of them) which are linked to the largest groups of tickets in the package.These differences are not necessarily the next draw winning differences. How many columns and which columns can be safely or relatively safely filtered out this way I do not know yet. But it seems that hundreds of thousands or even millions of tickets can be removed.

Thank you for this statistics and filter.

Best Regards

Jerzy
[/quote]

Jerzy, I have Winsum V1.0.5 and Build VJackpot 973. I see no way to filter differences. I attached a screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CARBOB

Postby Jerzy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Carbob,

The screen looks OK.

To filter anything you have to select it. Just click on the difference you want to filter out (first column on the left, differences arranged in the ascending order). It will activate the Filter button in the left lower corner. Clicking on "Filter" will open the filter panel and then you will need to click on Remove or Leave and OK.

To select several differences you need to click on them while pressing the Ctrl button.

In WNH Hit & Skip Diffs the differences are divided into 2 groups - negative and positive in each column. 0 difference is in positive differences.

Calculating occurrences of differences ( it means a number of tickets linked to each difference) can take a lot of time which is quite understandable. In my 6/45 game it takes approximately 1 hour. And filtering a large package from this statistics is also very slow. So I calculate these occurrence in the full package before using any filter, I take notice of the differences with highest occurrences in each column that I want to remove and then I use any quick acting filters to quickly reduce the package. I return to filtering the differences from WNH Hit & Skip when the package is small.

Best Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Thanks Jerzy!!

Postby CARBOB » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Excellent explanation, even an old man like me can follow those instructions.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Ok, I figured it out, I have been launching EL from the bin folder like I always have and not the lib folder.

Thanks
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:10 pm

build 974/975 is available for download
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Stan,

In build 975 the range of available data in Statistics --> Winning Numbers remains limited to the last 1000 draws, Evens are listed 3 times (displaying 3 times the same data), and Winning Numbers Charts are not supported.

The filtering from WNH Segment Sizes statistics is still not supported.

The WN History and Package Statistics are capable of displaying full range of available data.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:09 pm

What do you mean evens are listed three times?
PadawanLotto

Postby Picsou » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Hello Stan

i have downloaded the latest version of EL Jackpot 975 with winsum 1.0.6
now you put like at the beginning 200 on your preferences in WH history for number of rows in summary table.
when you launch statistics, no error

i have also downloaded money version 1.1.3, but always the same pb, you can't put a bet or win with a point or comma!
May you fix that?

Also always the same pb on the left / down windows, the numbers of tickets in the pack is not refreshed when you make some test with filter and go back with return button on the tools bar

cdt
Picsou

Postby Picsou » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:26 pm

Hello Stan
is it possible toi put the date of modification for plugin in your site
ex: WinSum Version: 1.0.6 date: 10/02/2008

Adds extra statistics for the Winning Numbers History page.
Expert Lotto Pro license is required to use this feature.

it's will be more easy to see new plug in

cdt
Picsou

Postby stan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:25 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
Stan,

In build 975 the range of available data in Statistics --> Winning Numbers remains limited to the last 1000 draws
[/quote]
that's by design. the table would be too large then and consume too much memory. but i can make that limit adjustable if you want to experiment with it.

, Evens are listed 3 times (displaying 3 times the same data),

do you have any joe's plugins installed? he might have included odd/even stats in his plugins by mistake as i gave it to him as an example stats module. try removing his plugins

and Winning Numbers Charts are not supported.

it might be the same as above. if you email me your error.log, i'll check where the problem is

The filtering from WNH Segment Sizes statistics is still not supported.

because i didn't implement it yet:) otherwise i would have announced it in the beta news section
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:26 pm

[quote=Picsou]
Hello Stan
is it possible toi put the date of modification for plugin in your site
ex: WinSum Version: 1.0.6 date: 10/02/2008

Adds extra statistics for the Winning Numbers History page.
Expert Lotto Pro license is required to use this feature.

it's will be more easy to see new plug in

cdt
[/quote]

there's a section with dates on the download page, but i can add modification dates to each download link if it makes your life easier:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to BETA versions