winning numbers table??

winning numbers table??

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:26 am

Hi Stan. Just downloaded build 439, but couldn't seem to locate the "winning numbers table" anywhere??? -----i.e. the table that has the odd/even position, number Gr, panel rows & cols, etc. Maybe you have placed it somewhere else? thanks

WN Table

Postby Bobes » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:46 am

Hi Niceguy,
try to use Statistics (page - bottom of the screen) ; Show Statistics (pull-down menu in the left top corner) and then select option "Winning Numbers Table". :-)
Joe H
Bobes

Winning numbers

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:59 am

Thanks Hakl ..........problem solved!!....(not where it used to be). I appreciate your help.

winnig numbers printout

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:10 pm

Hi Stan. Just wondering if it is possible to somehow modify the winning numbers table so that we can select which colums we would like to print out. e.g. I would like to print out high/low, sums, odd/even,panel colums ,panel row, without having to print the rest out. This way each week you could do an updated print out & have it all on one page instead of 3 as mine prints out at present. Also, I notice when I'm in the winning numbers page, if you adjust the page so that you can see the top headings, the bottom slider /adjuster thingy dissapears off the screen. However, when you move the side slider to expose the bottom part of the screen (the bottomslider now re-appears) , the top headers dissapear. I tried adjusting the size of the screen, but wouldn't seem to adjust. Just wondering if this is a program problem , or a simple adjustment at my end?? Many thanks Stan :-(

Postby stan » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:46 pm

[quote=niceguy]
Hi Stan. Just wondering if it is possible to somehow modify the winning numbers table so that we can select which colums we would like to print out. e.g. I would like to print out high/low, sums, odd/even,panel colums ,panel row, without having to print the rest out. This way each week you could do an updated print out & have it all on one page instead of 3 as mine prints out at present.
[/quote]
makes sense. i'll probably add an option to show/hide selected columns in this table. then you can use the print function as before.

Also, I notice when I'm in the winning numbers page, if you adjust the page so that you can see the top headings, the bottom slider /adjuster thingy dissapears off the screen. However, when you move the side slider to expose the bottom part of the screen (the bottomslider now re-appears) , the top headers dissapear. I tried adjusting the size of the screen, but wouldn't seem to adjust. Just wondering if this is a program problem , or a simple adjustment at my end?? Many thanks Stan :-(

i'm not sure i understand. can you post a screenshot pls?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:06 am

Hi Stan. Great to hear you can do something about the printing of the winning numbers tables ( many thankls for that) See the attached files to see if you can see what I mean about not being able to see the complete winning table menu screen. ............i.e. you can only see either the top part or the bottom part ( not the whole menu screen) I imagine it's only an adjustment at my end of things. I tried adjusting the screen size but that would not seem to solve the problem. Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Postby stan » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:34 am

thanks for the screenshot. unfortunatelly there isn't much i can do about it.
i do recommend running expert lotto in higher screen resolution (1024x724 at least). if it's too hard on your eyes you can enlarge the font size in ms windows control panel.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

winning numbers table

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:24 am

Hi Stan, Not to worry , I thought it may have been a minor adjustment at my end. Many thanks.

Return to BETA versions