build 976 is available

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:13 pm

[quote=stan]
i've just uploaded new jackpot build 1004 which write only a single message into error log per expert lotto session
[/quote]
Thanks stan, joe's filters work with 1004, but what is Message: Method DrawWnHistory.segSegmentEnd() is deprecated, please update your plugins. I don't get this message in build 998.
PadawanLotto

Group Bug Everybody

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:28 pm

There seems to be a problem when using group filters. If I use the group filter that I built for basic filtering it leaves 248042 combinations but, if I filter using the same filters one at a time that are in the group filter and at the same settings as the filter in the group filter the amount of combinations left are 241004, that is a difference of 7038 combinations. I checked the error log and there are no errors reported.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu May 01, 2008 5:52 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
There seems to be a problem when using group filters. If I use the group filter that I built for basic filtering it leaves 248042 combinations but, if I filter using the same filters one at a time that are in the group filter and at the same settings as the filter in the group filter the amount of combinations left are 241004, that is a difference of 7038 combinations. I checked the error log and there are no errors reported.
[/quote]
I found that the same problem is also in compound filter also so I ran the group filter and then ran each filter seperately and found that for some reason the number groups filter doesn't work correctly if placed in a group or compound filter. The number group count set to 3 to 4 and if you use the number group filter in the compound or group filter it leaves group count of 2 also which should be removed 7038 combinations. I placed the number groups filter in a group filter and in a compound filter by itself and ran the filters and the number group filter doen't work correctly in eiter group filter or the compound filter by itself.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Thu May 01, 2008 12:58 pm

i'll look at it. it might be a problem with multi-threaded filtering. try turning it off
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu May 01, 2008 1:35 pm

[quote=stan]
i'll look at it. it might be a problem with multi-threaded filtering. try turning it off
[/quote]
Turned off multithreading and there still is a problem.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Thu May 01, 2008 1:56 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]
Turned off multithreading and there still is a problem.
[/quote]

ok, thanks for the info. can you email me your compound/group filters pls? or just describe them into an email... it would save me some time looking for the bug, thanks
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat May 03, 2008 5:16 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto:1209576497]
[/quote]

found the problem - number group filter yields incorrect results when it is run separately in a compound/group filter. but when the whole group/compound filter is run then it gives correct results. it's because when the number group filter window is opened from group/compound filter window then it uses the default number group settings instead those from filter settings. it'll be fixed in the next build.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Version 4.5.0 Build 1016

Postby Picsou » Sat May 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Hello Stan

With this version and build, I do not see incrementer good tickets when filtering
ex:filter segment combinaison

cdt
Picsou

Postby stan » Wed May 28, 2008 10:33 pm

[quote=Picsou:1211623291]
Hello Stan

With this version and build, I do not see incrementer good tickets when filtering
ex:filter segment combinaison

cdt
[/quote]

i'll fix that, thanks for letting me know
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to BETA versions