Build 562 (was build 559)

Build 559

Postby stan » Wed May 04, 2005 9:30 pm

the latest build 559 is now available for download. it has a lot of bugs fixed and two new features - filter back-testing and stddev filter.

attention: we have introduced a new licensing schema so your current license files will not work. email us your license file and we'll send you an updated license (free of charge of course).
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Fri May 06, 2005 12:58 am

Stan, downloaded the new jar file but got 562 version. Also didn't see the filter back testing feature in it.
Maryland

Postby stan » Fri May 06, 2005 8:08 am

it seems there has been some mismatch in build numbering. the actual latest build number that's now available for download is 562 and it has all the latest features and fixes.
sorry about the confusion.

the back-testing feature is available in most filter windows by pressing the 'back-test' button under the 'preview' button.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Fri May 06, 2005 10:00 pm

Stan, received the new license and used the register in the about window and everything went fine. Did go into directory to see where it went and as you said it was in the install directory. Just thought you might want to know how your register feature worked in the about menu even though you told me to put it in the install directory.
Maryland

Postby stan » Fri May 06, 2005 10:14 pm

[quote=Maryland]
Stan, received the new license and used the register in the about window and everything went fine. Did go into directory to see where it went and as you said it was in the install directory. Just thought you might want to know how your register feature worked in the about menu even though you told me to put it in the install directory.
[/quote]

thanks for the note. i didn't mention the 'register' button as i thought just copying the license file is easier and faster for experienced expert lotto users. ;-)
but it's good you verified the 'register' feature works fine in the latest beta build.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

compound filters

Postby stan » Sat May 07, 2005 12:42 pm

it's very likely that your compound filters list created in previous builds won't be accepted in this latest build. if you have a large list of compound filters and you do not want to re-create them, email me your compound filter database file and i'll try to convert it to the new format.
you'll find the compound filters list in your install dir in the 'filters' folder. i need you to email me the 'filters.xml' file.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions