New Zealand Lotto results

New Zealand Lotto results

Postby Guest » Thu May 19, 2005 6:16 am

Hi Stan.. Just wondering if you would please be able to add the new zealand lotto results to the available lottery results to download from the Expert lotto site. This would be very handy for anyone to have that follows the N.Z. Lotto, & specially handy when you have to re-install Expert Lotto as I did recently. The previous site that you gave me for downloading results does not always seem to be up to date. Also could you please advise as to how I get the pluggins to update my N.Z. lotto results from the N.Z. Lotteries commision site Many thanks

Postby stan » Thu May 19, 2005 10:12 am

hi niceguy,

i'll add the new zealand lotto to our web, it'll be getting overhaul for the 4.1 release anyway.

as for the plugin for online update - i can create one in about 30 minutes but i need a link where i can download the complete history of results in some standard format (plain text file, csv, dbf...)

stan
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

New Zealand Lotto download

Postby Guest » Thu May 19, 2005 11:48 pm

Hi stan good to know you will include the nz lotto results in your future overhaul.The link where I get my NZ results from is:- http://lotto.nzpages.net.nz/nzlotto.csv I notice at present they are up to date. Many thanks for that

Postby stan » Fri May 20, 2005 9:49 pm

hi niceguy,

would you mind sharing your new zealand lottery with us? i can create a new one myself but since i don't have the paper playslip i can't setup playslip printing.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

New Zealand Lotto

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2005 5:12 am

Hi Stan. Only too pleased to help you. Just let me know what you need & I will be only too pleased too be of assistance. Did you manage to get the N.Z. results from the link ok?

Postby stan » Sat May 21, 2005 11:40 am

it's quite simple. open your lottery in the 4.1 beta version, choose menu 'lottery - manager' and click 'backup' button. the application will store lottery data in a xxx.pack and that's the file i'd like you email me.

i'll post it at our web and prepare the plugin for online winning numbers update.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

nz data file

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2005 1:45 pm

Hi Stan Done! Please find the file enclosed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Postby stan » Sat May 21, 2005 2:38 pm

thanx for that. i have updated the plugin for winning numbers update. you can download it from this location:
www.expertlotto.com/files/beta/wnupdate-1.1.0.plugin

(copy the downloaded file into plugins folder in expert lotto's install dir and restart the application. then choose menu 'winning numbers - online update')

you will also need to download the latest beta build (570) otherwise the plugin will not install. let me know if there are any problems with it.

i'll post the lottery to our website together with the 4.1 release (hopefully soon ;-))
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

NZ Lotto Results

Postby Guest » Sun May 22, 2005 7:22 am

Thanks for that Stan. Did all of the above & it appears to work fine!

Return to BETA versions