Build 997/998

Postby CARBOB » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:26 pm

[quote=stan]
i found out that the problem is in 'wnh segments sum' filter. (i presume it's one of joe's plugins). you've added this filter into statistics and it uses wrong segment sizes which mess the rest of the stats up. that's why you're getting non-existent segment combinations in the stats after filtering from stats tables. the stats filter actually works correctly but the stats are calculated wrong because the segment sizes are changed in the middle of calculation. remove that filter from stats and everything should be fine.
[/quote]

I don't understand how that happen, but that solved the problem, thank you, very much.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:02 pm

So you are saying that the segment sum filters segment default sizes are mis-matched with the stats segment default settings? I checked the segment sum filters and it seems to be working ok.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:10 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
So you are saying that the segment sum filters segment default sizes are mis-matched with the stats segment default settings? I checked the segment sum filters and it seems to be working ok.
[/quote]

the filter does work fine. however if you add it to 'filter' stats (and use non-default segment sizes - not sure if this is required to reproduce the bug) then it's causing problems.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CARBOB » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:22 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

the filter does work fine. however if you add it to 'filter' stats (and use non-default segment sizes - not sure if this is required to reproduce the bug) then it's causing problems.
[/quote]

Stan, it started doing it again. I'm going uninstall EL and start from scratch. Do I need to put the license in a different folder, so I won't have bother you about that? If anyone, reads this before Stan, please answer with instructions.
CARBOB

Postby stan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:33 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Stan, it started doing it again. I'm going uninstall EL and start from scratch. Do I need to put the license in a different folder, so I won't have bother you about that? If anyone, reads this before Stan, please answer with instructions.
[/quote]
try removing all the plugins first. if you do want to reinstall expert lotto then you need to backup your license file so that you can use it again after reinstall. or try just another installation to a different folder...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:42 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]CARBOB, here is what I have found, you need to make sure that the Segments Sum filters first segment ends at and second segment ends at match the segment default settings in preferences. I haven't had any problems like you are having and stan said that the segment sum filter wasn't working correctly so, I checked the segment sum filters results against an Excel spreadsheet and all of the sums were correct. I changed the first and second segment ends at settings in the segment sum filter different from the preference segment default settings and loaded a full package, calculated stats and the WNH Segments were all wrong.

You need to make sure all of the segment filters where you can set the segment defaults can be changed within the filter are all set to the segment defaults that you have in preferences.
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:32 am

Padawan, thanks for your suggestion. I deleleted all the plugins ,then re-installed them. It appears to be working correctly. I will keep in mind about the segment setting when I install the Segment Sum filter.
CARBOB

Postby sysp34 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:44 am

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]

i tried fantasy 5 and it's still working fine. email me your lottery setup pls.
[/quote]

Where do I find that??
[/quote]

Bob

i assume lottery setup should be store on

C:Program FilesExpertLottodataflorida_fantasy_5 (find in data for appropriete lottery)

Florida_Fantasy_5.properties <<< lottery setup
user.properties <<< save last action on EL
Florida_Fantasy_5.wn <<< store winning numbers / drawing files

also it is a good idea to store license.jar on D:EL License or C:Document and SettingUserMy DocumentsEL License just in case you need to re-install EL

well if for some reason EL doesn't work you may uninstalled EL first

usually i use brute-force by deleting folder expert lotto because "C:Program FilesExpertLottouninstalleruninstaller.cmd" doesn't work in old-fashioned OS.

after delete the folder i use a freeware registry cleaner (cccleaner) click registry then click Scan for Issue wait for awhile then if found invalid registry click Fix Selected Issue (usually i never make a backup (not recommended) the different are it will copy invalid registry into *.reg) start again until there are no invalid registry (note MRU files or Most Recently Use file will be cleared)

after the registry cleaned, installed EL -> registry EL using license file on D:EL License or C:Document and SettingUserMy DocumentsEL License folder

download latest beta for Pro License

download latest plugins

good luck
sysp34

Previous

Return to BETA versions