Package Search - no longer highlighting

Package Search - no longer highlighting

Postby Bobijohn » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:01 pm

Hi Stan

Since loading the multi-thread jackpot versions I have found the following change in behavior. With any package loaded and the package displayed (first tab at left btm), if I do a search for the last winning numbers the display scrolls correctly so that the numbers searched are displayed but they are no longer highlighted. If you are watching really closely the highlight flashes rapidly on then off and then stays off. Before, the highlight stayed on at the numbers searched - assuming of course the numbers were there in the first place.

I spoke with another EL member and he tells me he now has the same behavior. Both of us have dual core machines running WinXP. At first I thought it was just my machine. However, with this in mind I now suspect a program issue and not just an issue with my machine. Perhaps others are getting the same behavior??

Thanks for your attention.

Bobijohn.
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:35 pm

will be fixed in build 999/1000
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:51 pm

A Big Thank You. It is a most helpful feature.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby Bobijohn » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi Stan

Highlighting is now working fine on the package search function - Build 1000. However, at the package statistics page the search highlight flashes on/off as initially described in this thread.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:13 pm

ok, will be fixed in the next build
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi Stan

I notice new disconcerting behavior in the package/search function/favorites.

Load new package - add numbers to search – add those numbers to favorites – search. All is ok – correct searched numbers are found and highlighted. Now filter etc as normal and check package for favorite numbers and all works as expected.

Now load new package. The highlight remains in the same location on the display – which means new numbers are now highlighted. Problem is that the numbers in the search bar at the top have changed to these new numbers – meaning the favorites are no longer shown. They are still in the drop down box. This is disconcerting behavior to which you have to be alert to catch especially if the new set of numbers is similar to the original favorite set – which, strangely seems to be the case e.g. just one number changes!! I did not have this issue before.

Thanks for your attention.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:42 pm

i'll fix this
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to BETA versions