version 4.5.0 & BETA versions

version 4.5.0 & BETA versions

Postby stan » Sun May 11, 2008 9:03 pm

the new version 4.5.0 has the same features as the BETA version.
if you wish to continue using secret(:)) jackpot features, you need to manually upgrade to jackpot build #1012 using the same procedure as before
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Where is the Filter of WNH Distinct Diff Counts in V 4.5.0(B

Postby lottoboy » Tue May 13, 2008 3:27 am

[quote=stan:1210532626]
if you wish to continue using secret(:)) jackpot features, you need to manually upgrade to jackpot build #1012 using the same procedure as before
[/quote]

Hi, Stan:

Great Job!!! Thanks!

I have downloaded it yesterday. But I can not find the Filter of WNH Distinct Diff Counts here? Could you let me know where I can find it in V 4.5.0? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue May 13, 2008 3:50 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=stan:1210532626]
if you wish to continue using secret(:)) jackpot features, you need to manually upgrade to jackpot build #1012 using the same procedure as before[/quote]

Hi, Stan:

Great Job!!! Thanks!

I have downloaded it yesterday. But I can not find the Filter of WNH Distinct Diff Counts here? Could you let me know where I can find it in V 4.5.0? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Tue May 13, 2008 4:07 am

Sorry, Padawan. I'm really not sure if Jackpot build #1012 = Build #1011 in the website of EL? If so, I did but no the filter. Thanks
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue May 13, 2008 4:51 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Sorry, Padawan. I'm really not sure if Jackpot build #1012 = Build #1011 in the website of EL? If so, I did but no the filter. Thanks
[/quote]I tried build 1011 and the filters didn't show up, I downloaded 1012 and installed it and the filters and the count shows up. I have build 1012 and it works and I didn't have to re-download any filters.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Tue May 13, 2008 5:13 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]I tried build 1011 and the filters didn't show up, I downloaded 1012 and installed it and the filters
and the count shows up. I have build 1012 and it works and I didn't have to re-download any filters.
[/quote]

Thank you so much!! Padawan!!!

Could you give me a download link of
B 1012 since I can not find it in Website of EL or the Forum?

Also, I really need your help for using Distinct of HD In Columns. Thanks for
your sincere help greatly!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Tue May 13, 2008 5:30 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]I tried build 1011 and the filters didn't show up, I downloaded 1012 and installed it and the filters
and the count shows up. I have build 1012 and it works and I didn't have to re-download any filters.
[/quote]

Best,
lb
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

If my 1011 which I dowloaded yesterday should be changed to 1012
when I re-download the 1011 again from EL Official Website? Sorry, I'm not sure the rules about Build Version.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue May 13, 2008 5:56 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]

Best,
lb
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

when I re-download the 1011 again from EL Official Website? Sorry, I'm not sure the rules about Build Version.

Best,
lb
[/quote]http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/forum.php?req=thread&id=802&page=10#8913
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Tue May 13, 2008 7:08 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]

Best,
lb
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Best,
lb
[/quote]http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/forum.php?req=thread&id=802&page=10#8913
[/quote]

Padawan:

Sure, I downloaded it according to Stan's VIDEO carefully. My downloading is no problem.

Where did you find the filter in 1012?
Filter? Statistics? WNH?....etc Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue May 13, 2008 7:28 am

If you used the Ckeck for Updates to update to version 4.5.0, build 1011 then all of your filters should be there. If you deleted EL and did a fresh install then you will have to download all of the filters that you want all over again.

I used the Check for Updates to get version 4.5.0 build 1011 and all of the filters remained in tack but, joes filters and beta filters and statistics were not available. I downloaded build 1012 and installed it and I had all of the beta filters and statistics available in the same places that they were before I updated the version and build.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 14, 2008 2:44 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
If you used the Ckeck for Updates to update to version 4.5.0, build 1011 then all of your filters should be there. If you deleted EL and did a fresh install then you will have to download all of the filters that you want all over again.

I used the Check for Updates to get version 4.5.0 build 1011 and all of the filters remained in tack but, joes filters and beta filters and statistics were not available. I downloaded build 1012 and installed it and I had all of the beta filters and statistics available in the same places that they were before I updated the version and build.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your help!

My mistake may be is that I downloaded the Beta Version Build 1011 only but did not update EL Version from 4.2.1 to 4.5.0. by
using the button of Check for Updates or downloading the expertlotto-update.zip from official website of EL.

However I’m confused that my current version is 4.5.0 by checking my EL ID page from About and I can find the Predictions in WNs Statistics & Summary table in WN History page but not the Distinct Diff Counts in Summary tab of WN History only. Why?

To correct my mistake (?) above, I have made two things before posting you:
1) Clicked the button of Check for Updates but it told me:
“You are running the latest version of EL.â€￾ And
2) Downloaded the expertlotto-update.zip, then archived and extracted its contents to my EL install folder (lib).
But I don’t see the Distinct Diff Counts in Summary tab of WN History still. What would I do next?

Also, what’s your current build # on your EL ID page? 1011or 1012? If it’s 1011 too, why do you told it to 1012? If it’s 1012, where did you get it from? Now I have been at my wit’s end!
Stan, Padawan, help me please! Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 14, 2008 3:14 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]

[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your help!

My mistake may be is that I downloaded the Beta Version Build 1011 only but did not update EL Version from 4.2.1 to 4.5.0. by
using the button of Check for Updates or downloading the expertlotto-update.zip from official website of EL.

However I’m confused that my current version is 4.5.0 by checking my EL ID page from About and I can find the Predictions in WNs Statistics & Summary table in WN History page but not the Distinct Diff Counts in Summary tab of WN History only. Why?

To correct my mistake (?) above, I have made two things before posting you:
1) Clicked the button of Check for Updates but it told me:
“You are running the latest version of EL.â€￾ And
2) Downloaded the expertlotto-update.zip, then archived and extracted its contents to my EL install folder (lib).
But I don’t see the Distinct Diff Counts in Summary tab of WN History still. What would I do next?

Also, what’s your current build # on your EL ID page? 1011or 1012? If it’s 1011 too, why do you told it to 1012? If it’s 1012, where did you get it from? Now I have been at my wit’s end!
Stan, Padawan, help me please! Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote][quote=PadawanLotto]
I used the Check for Updates to get version 4.5.0 build 1011 and all of the filters remained in tack but, joes filters and beta filters and statistics were not available. I downloaded build 1012 and installed it and I had all of the beta filters and statistics available in the same places that they were before I updated the version and build.[/quote]
Jackpot Forum, Topic Rules, First Post, You Have Done This Before!
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 14, 2008 5:37 am

Hi, Padawan:

Good friend! I got it from Jackpot Forum finally!! Thanks!!!

To be honest, this is my first to use the Jackpot version link.
In fact, the Build 998 for which I HAVE DONE before was not
Jackpot build because I not only didn’t know the meaning of Jackpot build but its download address totally until now. Thanks again and sorry to bother you lots!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 14, 2008 5:42 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Good friend! I got it from Jackpot Forum finally!! Thanks!!!

To be honest, this is my first to use the Jackpot version link.
In fact, the Build 998 for which I HAVE DONE before was not
Jackpot build because I not only didn’t know the meaning of Jackpot build but its download address totally until now. Thanks again and sorry to bother you lots!!

Best,
lb
[/quote]Build 998 is a jackpot build, I still have it.
PadawanLotto

Postby Falcon » Wed May 14, 2008 7:52 am

Hi Stan,

Multi threading in Match File filter Ver 1012 does not work. Using file type .545 and not .csv which was an issue previously.

r

falcon
Falcon

Next

Return to BETA versions