WNH Unique Column Differences Filter

Postby Jerzy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:10 am

ekanya,

You cannot locate the WNH Col Differences Filter plugin, because there is no such plugin and no such filter. But WNH Unique Column Differences is a Joe’s plugin and a link to download this plugin is available somewhere in the Joe’s posts.

The concept of WNH Differences is basic for EL and there are many plugins and filters, which deal with the WNH Differences in columns, and their names could be confusing. Sum filters are part of EL build, but some are available as plugins only.

Stan's plugins should be downloaded, saved, and installed with the extension .plugin. You have to add the extension .plugin, otherwise it will be downloaded as .zip file and your installation will be unsuccessful.

Joe's plugins should be downloaded, saved and installed as .jar file. You have to add .jar extension.

Download plugin file to temporary folder (outside of EL) and save.
To locate the plugin, which is in the temporary folder, and install it use the pathway: Lottery --> Preferences --> Plugins --> Install manually.

Do not worry too much about official installation instruction; use your computer skills instead.

After completing the installation make sure that the plugin is on the list of plugins installed and the checkbox next to it is checked. (Again: Lottery --> Preferences --> Plugins). Sometimes the plugin is on the list but the check box is empty and you need to check it and restart EL.

But the build 1034, which you use, has only basic functionality, and I am not sure whether it accepts all plugins.

I use the build 1035 [Jackpot] .

Good luck
Jerzy

WNH Unique Column Differences

Postby ekanya » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:22 am

Jerzy,

Thank you for your prompt response. Sorry, I meant WNH Unique Column Differences plugin. I have still not located it, but I have installed the Occurrence of Distinct HD and the Distinct of History Differences in Columns plugins as per your guidance and the latter appears to work okay with my build 1034. Where do I find the build 1035?

Thanks.
ekanya

Postby Jerzy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 am

ekanya,

The download link for EL Build 1035 [Jackpot] is: http://www.expertlotto.com/files/previe ... tlotto.jar
(in Jackpot --> Rules)

Yesterday I told you that the WNH Unique Column Differences is the Joe's filter. Sorry about that! This filter was implemented by Stan and is available with Jackpot version of EL. When you install Build 1035 this filter should be present. Or maybe it comes with one of Stan's plugins, I am not 100% sure.

Remeber to downolad and save the Build 1035 file as a .jar file. You have to add the extension .jar manually, otherwise it will be downoladed as .zip file (useless). I dowload new builds directly to lib folder and save. The previous file in the lib folder is replaced by the new one.
Jerzy

WNH Unique Column Differences

Postby ekanya » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:09 am

Jerzy

Thank you once again. I have downloaded and installed build 1035[Jackpot] and I now have the WNH Unique Col Diiferences filter. I am testing and will let you know how I get on.
ekanya

Postby stan » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:07 pm

[quote=stan:1216999029]
[quote=PadawanLotto:1216831852]
In the WNH Unique Col Differences filter you can filter for no repeating differences (11), one pair of repeat differences (10) but, if you leave (9) unique col diffs the combinations can and will leave triple repeat diffs which is uncommon. We need a way to remove the triples and leave only the combinations that contain two pair of repeat differences with out have to filter each and every difference in the WNH History Filter.
[/quote]

i'll look at it
[/quote]

i'm sorry but this will have to wait for version 5.0 as all other opened feature requests
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to BETA versions