Build 1024 is available

Build 1068 [jackpot]

Postby Guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Stan
I am Using Build 1068 [jackpot] of EL.The problem I am getting is while using three or more compound filters together.When I back test this multiple filter it shows acuracy 80% but when I filter with full ticket combinations it gives only 20 jackpots when tested in packaged winning .Why Is it So?
By multiple compound filter I mean
Suppose I made 3 compound filter with 3 or more filters and accuracy = 91%
And Now I used these 3 compound filters and make one compound filter.
.Please reply where I am wrong.
Guru

Postby stan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 pm

your compound filters most likely include some filter(s) which depends on winning numbers. back-testing pretends that the last X draws in your winning numbers don't exist when running your filters.
running the compound filter against full package means that it will be executed with your complete winning numbers database. so comparing the filtering results with past winning numbers in package winning page isn't the same as back-testing.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Back testing

Postby Guru » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:16 am

Stan
I wonder what back testing is?
Because I assumed that if a filter backtested leaves 90% of the winning numbers in a full package its 90% accurate and 90% are the chances that winning numbers will be there.
If this is not the right way what is the correct way to filter?
Because i found that even I got jackpot in 2000 tickets by using wnh sum filter I am unable to play because the the tickets are much more to play.
what filter shpuld I trust if back testing is not giving its results as per previous drawn winning numbers.
I found that here if I use some filters with 90% accuracy few tickets are filtered leaving jacpot there.But if I make a compound filter where all filters are back tested 90% ,The compound filter accuracy is 60% so If I filter 2000 tickets with this compound filter somtimes jackpot ticket is removed from package.
Can You please Guide me so that I can Make a Compound filter with 90% accuracy.
Thanks
Guru

Postby stan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 pm

[quote=Guru:1232604995]
I wonder what back testing is?
[/quote]
'back-testing' is running your filter against past winning numbers to see how the filter perfomed in the past.
90% accuracy means that 90% of past winning numbers passed the filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Everytime you add a filter you decrease the percentage. If you run a filter that has 90% accuracy, you have a 10% chance of not having the winning combination. If you run 2 filters with a 90% accuracy you now have cut your chances even more due to the fact that the conditions that you filtered for may not appear together in any one drawing.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:33 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Everytime you add a filter you decrease the percentage. If you run a filter that has 90% accuracy, you have a 10% chance of not having the winning combination. If you run 2 filters with a 90% accuracy you now have cut your chances even more due to the fact that the condutions that you filtered for may not appear together in any one drawing.
[/quote]

Hi,Padawanlotto,

Long time no see! Welcome to back!!

We're looking forward to your new and excellent strategies now!!!

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Timing

Postby Guru » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Yes I agree with you Padwan.Please suggest how to make better compound filters.
Thanks
Guru

Postby stan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 pm

build 1077/1078 is available for download
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to BETA versions