Location of Filter Button on Panel

Location of Filter Button on Panel

Postby Falcon » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:57 am

Hi Stan,

Never thought I would request anything like this. The location of the Filter button on many of the panels (Stats panels and Segment panels) is usually down at the bottom left hand corner of the panel which requires a considerable amount of mouse movement to access particularly so with these large flat panel screens. Could that button be moved up towards the centre of the screen so as to reduce much of this mouse movement?

thanks

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:08 pm

the only space it could be moved is up, is that what you want?
and how about using some keyboard accelerator so that you can save your precious mouse movements?:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:04 am

ahhh Rats
Falcon

Postby Falcon » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 am

the only space it could be moved is up, is that what you want?

Yes up near the draw selection panel would be excellent - but just in case there are a few users who are rusted on to the current Filter Button location I would be quite happy for it to be shifted on just the one panel and that is the latest one of Segments Statistics.

thanks

falcon - mouse predator
Falcon

Postby Jerzy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 am

Falcon,

I do not know how the position of one button on the EL user's interface makes a difference to you. Even if the position of this button is changed, you will still need to move the cursor over the user's interface to access many other functions.

To decrease the distances the cursor travels (and to use the mouse less intensively) you can decrease the size of the user's interface by clicking on the small square on the bar in the right upper corner of the EL user's interface.

I suppose your mouse works correctly, but if it does not, you can change it.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby stan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 pm

the filter button is common for all stats modules so unless it is a really big issue for someone i'd rather keep it where it is. otherwise i'd have to take a lot of new screen shot for application's help - which is a big PITA:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:10 am

[quote=stan]
the filter button is common for all stats modules so unless it is a really big issue for someone i'd rather keep it where it is. otherwise i'd have to take a lot of new screen shot for application's help - which is a big PITA:)
[/quote]

Thanks Stan, now I know when someone calls me that, what they mean. I thought it meant some kind of bread. :-D
Maryland

Postby Falcon » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 am

Looks like the second mouse doesn't get the cheese either. But only a PITA

OK OK I know when I'm beaten. :-/

cheers

falcon
Falcon

Return to Anything Else