Moving EL4 to a new PC

Moving EL4 to a new PC

Postby Red Devil » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:27 am

Stan,

I have recently purchased a new Laptop running Windows 7. I downloaded the latest file and copied the licence file and everything works OK apart from a problem I have with the compound filters.

Sometime ago I submitted a request to use a compound filter but with only one filter, you made a change and everything was OK until the recent change of PC. Now I cannot create or use an original compound filter that only uses 1 filter.

Can you remember the change you made to allow this?

Rgds

Red Devil
Red Devil

Re: Moving EL4 to a new PC

Postby Red Devil » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Red Devil wrote:Stan,

I have recently purchased a new Laptop running Windows 7. I downloaded the latest file and copied the licence file and everything works OK apart from a problem I have with the compound filters.

Sometime ago I submitted a request to use a compound filter but with only one filter, you made a change and everything was OK until the recent change of PC. Now I cannot create or use an original compound filter that only uses 1 filter.

Can you remember the change you made to allow this?

Rgds

Red Devil

Stan,

I was feeling tired after setting up the laptop, it was because I didn't have jackpot version running, luckily I archived a previous Jackpot version 1115, installed and everything OK now.
Red Devil

Return to Anything Else