Filtering

Filtering

Postby caljac » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:26 am

I am new to EL. I followed the directions to the letter. Every time that I use the winning number filter, all of the tickets are filtered out. What am I doning wrong? I sent an email directly to support to no avail. I am hoping that someone would take the time to get me started using EL correctly. I didn't buy it to look at it. Is there some special procedure that I must go through to get technical support?
caljac

Postby stan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:39 am

[quote=caljac]
I am new to EL. I followed the directions to the letter. Every time that I use the winning number filter, all of the tickets are filtered out. What am I doning wrong? I sent an email directly to support to no avail. I am hoping that someone would take the time to get me started using EL correctly. I didn't buy it to look at it. Is there some special procedure that I must go through to get technical support?
[/quote]

your email service provider has been blocking our emails (probably because of the latest lottery scam that misuses expertlotto.com domain name). it should be resolved by now (i hope)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby caljac » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:54 pm

Stan,
I am using the Winning Number History filter. I follow the directions from the 8 page "Why do we study winning numbers history?" page. The lottery that I use must of the time is the Washington State Lottery (6/49). I also tried this filter with Mega Millions and Powerball with the same results. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what. I check all of the boxes, select And and Leave and hit Apply. Everytime, all of the tickets are filtered out.

Please help. I want to familiarize myself with my purchase, but it isn't co-operating. If you have a problem with my email address, send the response to caljac54@hotmail.com.
caljac

Postby stan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:05 pm

[quote=caljac]
I am using the Winning Number History filter. I follow the directions from the 8 page "Why do we study winning numbers history?" page. The lottery that I use must of the time is the Washington State Lottery (6/49). I also tried this filter with Mega Millions and Powerball with the same results. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what. I check all of the boxes, select And and Leave and hit Apply. Everytime, all of the tickets are filtered out.
[/quote]
were you able to repeat the example for our demo 'expert lotto 6/49' lottery? you must realize that the sum values from the example cannot be applied to any other lottery.

- use button 'lookup min & max ranges' in the filter window to see what the possible ranges are - if your estimates are out of this min/max range then no tickets will pass your filter.

- try filtering for one history column only - just to make sure the filter leaves some tickets in the package, i.e. tick only e.g. the first row in the table in the filter window.

- click button 'update sums' in the filter window to make sure the latest sum values are alright

- there's a detailed step-by-step tutorial in application's help (click button 'how do i...' in the main toolbar and select 'use wn history functions'). did you try it?

Please help. I want to familiarize myself with my purchase, but it isn't co-operating. If you have a problem with my email address, send the response to caljac54@hotmail.com.

please change your email address in your personal details in this forum to receive notifications when somebody post a reply to your thread.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else