lottery data file

lottery data file

Postby Red Devil » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:59 pm

Stan,

Since I have imported a new history data file for my lottery, I find that all the draws are present and correct however, when I try to add a new draw the next date is missing and I am unable to select the next date to add numbers against, I have probably missed something out somewhere, any ideas. I used the import wizard to add the file.

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby stan » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:27 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Since I have imported a new history data file for my lottery, I find that all the draws are present and correct however, when I try to add a new draw the next date is missing and I am unable to select the next date to add numbers against, I have probably missed something out somewhere, any ideas. I used the import wizard to add the file.
[/quote]

you may have accidentally 'skipped' the draw date. click menu 'winning numbers - edit' and check option 'show skipped entries' to see if your missing draw shows up.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:57 pm

Stan,

I think you may have misunderstood me, there are no draws skipped.

If you want to add the next draw numbers, (Winning Numbers > Add), a window opens with the next draw date for you to highlight, input the numbers and select Add. Its the next draw date that you select that is missing.

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby stan » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:00 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
I think you may have misunderstood me, there are no draws skipped.

If you want to add the next draw numbers, (Winning Numbers > Add), a window opens with the next draw date for you to highlight, input the numbers and select Add. Its the next draw date that you select that is missing.
[/quote]

i see. and is your computer date & time correct?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:27 pm

Yes, I thought of that as well. I have attached my Lotto_UK.wn file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Red Devil

Postby stan » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:34 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Yes, I thought of that as well. I have attached my Lotto_UK.wn file
[/quote]

i checked my own database and the last entry is sat 07/29/06
a new date to add in the add winning numbers window will appear on wednesday this week - could this be your problem?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:54 pm

Yes, that's the problem Wednesday's date 02/08/06 should (used to ) appear but it is not there.

All I have is a list of the Wednesdays before the Wednesday draw was introduced however, these have always been there along with the next draw date.
Red Devil

Postby stan » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:15 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Yes, that's the problem Wednesday's date 02/08/06 should (used to ) appear but it is not there.

All I have is a list of the Wednesdays before the Wednesday draw was introduced however, these have always been there along with the next draw date.
[/quote]

i don't remember how this used to work before but i'm not aware of any changes in this area
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:54 pm

Stan,

something funny happening, I carried out an online update which corrected the problem, re-imported my data file and now everything is working OK ????

:rolleyes:

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby stan » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:11 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
something funny happening, I carried out an online update which corrected the problem, re-imported my data file and now everything is working OK ????
[/quote]

well, no problem - no work for me :-D
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else