UK Thunderball - Tuesday

UK Thunderball - Tuesday

Postby Red Devil » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:38 am

Hi Stan,

Although I have recently started re-learning EL5 I also still use EL4 because I use some of Joes' additional filters.

The UK Lottery have now decided to include a draw on Tuesday as well as Wed, Fri & Sat, I am now unable to update Winning Numbers for this draw, if I try to edit the Lottery to include Tuesday it removes Saturday from the History.

I'm not sure if it would be easier to remove the actual day (Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat) part or just have a history number, eg, 1209, 1208, 1207 etc. I don't necessarily use the date anyway.

As it stands I cannot use the WNH part of EL4. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rgds

RD
Red Devil

Re: UK Thunderball - Tuesday

Postby Red Devil » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:32 am

Stan,

OK, I've created a new lottery and imported draw history, this part works OK.

Can you tell me how to remove the 400 or so previous Tuesdays that appear when I add a new draw.

Also I have tried to import/copy my group and compound filters but have no success, any ideas.

Rgds

RD
Red Devil

Postby stan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Red Devil wrote:Stan,

OK, I've created a new lottery and imported draw history, this part works OK.

Can you tell me how to remove the 400 or so previous Tuesdays that appear when I add a new draw.

Use menu Winning Numbers - Add. Select all the past Tuesdays draws that never happened and click 'No Draw' button.

Also I have tried to import/copy my group and compound filters but have no success, any ideas.

How did you import them and what failed?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Stan,

Thanks for your reply, I actually managed some time ago to correct the problems I was having.

Rgds

RD
Red Devil

Return to Anything Else