salute alcymart

Postby jimbo » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:11 am

i say salute alcymart
why
cause i dont have the time to expierment
cant figure out if numbers are good to play,
no time to figure out if the numbers are trending which way
wn history still baffles me

have my template with basic filters done, can filter history sums, got filter to give me a couple hundred tickets, more than pleased, but so much more el can do, and for your help I SALUTE YOU. dont get me wrong, i'm more than happy with EL, i'm glad acylmart is willing to share these tips with us, and help us learn what numbers under the due column are good to play or filter out. or should i use trailing numbers or pairs or triples.
having fun using, just dont have the time to test everything and evalute. and get a good base to work from.

so for all your time and effort, and willingness to pass on some help

I SALUTE YOU

Jim
jimbo

You're Welcome

Postby Alcymart » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:52 am

You're welcome Jimbo!

Where to start is the big question with Expert Lotto. I'll get you in the right direction from the start, anything you do after that will only raise your chances to win the big one!

First if you tested a bit, you will notice that numbers always come out equally eventually. Simply generate any good amount of random tickets in your package and you will notice in your ticket number stats that ticket numbers come out all just about equally.

So now, next time you will never pick a combination, pair, or triplet that already came out. It's the most overdue that always comes out but which overdue one is the big question. You can filter out triples or pairs that already came out too much and this would bring you closer to the jackpot. By itself it does not guarantee the Jackpot but it brings you much closer.

There are many other things to try, this is just one of them based on my findings since I purchased Expert Lotto.

I discover new things every day with EL. I asked Stan for a quad and quint stats plugin. The quad is out, and still waiting for the quint. With these, we will be able to find the most overdue quads and quints which is basically 4/6 and 5/6 wins in a 6/49. The jackpot is hard to reach but smaller prizes I think we can grab them much more easily with these plugins.
Alcymart

Hi Jimbo

Postby Alcymart » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:51 am

I posted my next article which you can read at your leisure....

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=2#2687
Alcymart

Return to Anything Else