Lost compound filters database

Lost compound filters database

Postby Red Devil » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:36 pm

Stan,

I designed a new compound filter, not over large, for skimmimg off unlikely tickets, when I went to save it both the progress bar and program froze. I had no option than to stop EL via Windows Task Manager. When I restarted, I received an error message stating that EL was unable to load the compound database, I have lost all my compound filters. I have attached the error log, in case you can find something or maybe it was a glitch. :-/
Red Devil

Postby Maryland » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:48 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Stan,

I designed a new compound filter, not over large, for skimmimg off unlikely tickets, when I went to save it both the progress bar and program froze. I had no option than to stop EL via Windows Task Manager. When I restarted, I received an error message stating that EL was unable to load the compound database, I have lost all my compound filters. I have attached the error log, in case you can find something or maybe it was a glitch. :-/
[/quote]

Same thing happened to me Red Devil when I put in 855 got a error saying it couldn't load the compound filter but it didn't freeze I just lost my filter. Have to make it up again.
Maryland

Postby Red Devil » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:25 am

Maryland,

Bit of a pain in the as*, it happened before on a previous build. Oh well I was going to clear out the compound filter database anyway, but there were a couple of decent ones in there, just have to remember how I built them up. :wand:
Red Devil

Same thing here...

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:30 am

I lost them too. I had a dozen of them working well together. EL froze up, and then I had to terminate the process. I already built it back partially but since I had serotic filter in there it may be a slow process to rebuild. This is not due to build 855, it happened to me in prior build. I think it was build 793 or the one after but I doubt it was later after. It won't be an easy fix. Once rebuilt, I will backup the whole EL package with all its sub folders. Once was enough.
Alcymart

Postby stan » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:21 am

sorry about that - it's still just a beta version. i'll try to add some extra checks to the next build so that this doesn't happen to other users.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:52 pm

No problem Stan, we all know it's beta and glad to have it. So Red Devil where does the FBI find those deleted files on your computer that are really never deleted, maybe we'll find them there :-D
Maryland

Postby Red Devil » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:10 am

[quote=Maryland]
No problem Stan, we all know it's beta and glad to have it. So Red Devil where does the FBI find those deleted files on your computer that are really never deleted, maybe we'll find them there :-D
[/quote]

Maryland,

I suppose I had better ask MI6 here in the UK, but I can't always find good files let alone deleted ones :-D
Red Devil

Return to Anything Else