Trash

COMPUTER

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2007 8:20 am

[quote=Alcymart:1180046220]
Yes it has built in wheels and a section for that in the software but the minimizer does not use or have anything to do with these wheels. I tested it by removing the whole folder wheel to make sure and the minimizer worked perfectly! It really computes on the fly and makes it own unique wheels depending on what the user wants and needs exactly.
[/quote]

HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU YOUR COMPUTER IS TOO SLOW?
ALCYMART GET A FASTER COMPUTER AND THE CALCULATIONS WILL BE FASTER.

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2007 8:24 am

[quote=PadawanLotto:1179778439]
Ohio has added Sunday drawing and now my WNH is all messed up. How do I start using Sundays without including Sunday in all of the past history?
[/quote]

I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, WITH ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE HOW COME YOU HAVE NOT HIT THE JACK-POT YET?

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:10 am

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=winner13]
[quote=stan:1180251654]
i am the programmer, the name's stan
[/quote]

:red: YOU MUST BE SOME GENIUS :moody:

yOU ARE AWARE THAT SOME FOLKS AT LOTTERY POST HAVE A VERY LOW OPINION OF THE SOFWARE. I WONDER WHY?

HOWEVER YOUR FEATURE WHERE YOU GUESS THE CORRECT RANGE OF 11 CHARTS AND GURANTEED THE JACKPOT IS VERY EXCITING INDEED.

ARE YOU PLANNING ON IMPROVEING ON IT, SAY CUTTING DOWN THE CHARTS TO 5 OR 6 ? :*)
[/quote]

Why are you spreading such BS? I am a member of LP and I don't recall anything like that. In fact, I first learned about EL on LP,from a post by Padawanalotto. Post a link to the thread you referring too, I'm sure Stan won't mind.
[/quote]

As a matter of fact, if you have nothing to contribute, but your negative personality and can't contribute anything constuctive, go some place else!!
[/quote]

WHY ARE YOU SO SORE? ARE YOU A MEMBER OF LP TOO? :motz:

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:18 am

[quote=stan]
[quote=winner13]
[quote=MartinMan]
Winner13 or is that Whinner

Go Away
[/quote]

REMEMBER STAN IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL PROGRAMER.

YOUR REQUESTS DO IMPROVE THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFWARE--SO WHY SHOULD STAN WASTE HIS TIME WITH IT?

MOST LOTTERY SOFTWARE COMPANIES IGNORE REQUESTS FOR THIS AND THAT. THEY MAY INCORPORATE A FEW IF IT IMPROVES THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE. :heart:
[/quote]

you'd better show some respect to other expert lotto users - they've been using our software for some time already and they know much better what it can and cannot do.
and let me decide what i'll waste my time with.

consider this as a subtle warning - i don't like the tone of your posts here...
[/quote]

HELLO STAN I AM USED TO FREE SPEECH AND SPEAKING MY MIND. IF YOU BAN ME NOT A BIG DEAL, I COME BACKWITH A NEW ISP, AND NEW NAME--heee!! heee!!

I HAVE NOT INSULTED ANY ONE HERE, JUST MAKING COMMENTS, AGREED I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT SMOETIMES.

HAS MIDAS BEEN BANNED?

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:21 am

HE WROTE ME A NASTY EMAIL, BUT I DO NOT SEE HIM POSTING UNDER HIS MONKER "MIDAS" :rolleyes:

Return to Anything Else