Mutterings from a disgruntled user - Winner 13

Mutterings from a disgruntled user - Winner 13

Postby Midas » Sun May 27, 2007 3:38 pm

Dear All,

Regarding Winner 13's disgruntled attack in his thread "Trash" under this forum, I hope anybody reading that response has noted the true facts and judged Expert Lotto to be a truly open, honest and friendly message board.

Quote by Alcymart on 05-25-2007, 00:37:

Yes it has built in wheels and a section for that in the software but the minimizer does not use or have anything to do with these wheels. I tested it by removing the whole folder wheel to make sure and the minimizer worked perfectly! It really computes on the fly and makes it own unique wheels depending on what the user wants and needs exactly.

Winner 13 Reply: "HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU YOUR COMPUTER IS TOO SLOW?
ALCYMART GET A FASTER COMPUTER AND THE CALCULATIONS WILL BE FASTER."

Alcymart is using the latest state of the art PC, namely the AMD 3800+ Manchester Core, Dual Core Processor 2GHz, + Dual Cache etc.., which means he gets the benefit of two processors working
simultaneously crunching out foreground and background tasks in double quick time!.

(2)
Midas

Postby Midas » Sun May 27, 2007 4:01 pm

...continued (2)

Quote by PadawanLotto on 05-21-2007, 22:13:

Ohio has added Sunday drawing and now my WNH is all messed up. How do I start using Sundays without including Sunday in all of the past history?

(2) Reply by Winner13:

"I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, WITH ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE HOW COME YOU HAVE NOT HIT THE JACK-POT YET?"

For the record PadawanLotto has until recently been testing the capabilities of EL and postings his WV results under the predictions section of the Lottery Post. The facts are self evident todate.

Reference: http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions- ... cs-top.asp

(1) He was for considerable time the Highest Lifetime Predictor by Prize ratio, today he is ranked No 3.

(2) He was for considerable time the Highest Lifetime Predictor by Hit ratio, today he is ranked No 2.

If you look carefully, PadawanLotto when he gets going was also hotest predictor in the last thirty days for quite a few spells. He appears not to favor the chase for Jackpot's but more the consistent play for returns, which is what I told you before. "Win more for less consistently", this has been proved and ratified by LP members time and again. Given this track record whatever PadawanLotto is doing must be right, which puts him amongst the guru's truly capable of pulling off the big one. End of story.

I wish you the best in your adventures with Expert Lotto and do hope you will learn to enjoy all aspects of master class lotto play!.
Midas

Postby Da80th » Sun May 27, 2007 7:43 pm

hi Midas,

I totally agreed with you.

Thanks for stand up and tell the truth.

Da80th
Da80th

Winner13

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun May 27, 2007 7:53 pm

(2) Reply by Winner13:

"I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, WITH ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE HOW COME YOU HAVE NOT HIT THE JACK-POT YET?"

Who says I haven't?
PadawanLotto

Postby Maryland » Sun May 27, 2007 7:59 pm

[quote=Da80th]
hi Midas,

I totally agreed with you.

Thanks for stand up and tell the truth.

Da80th
[/quote]

Let's keep this in a lottery aspect and work with roots........like the root of ignorance is ignore. :vogel:
Maryland

Postby stan » Sun May 27, 2007 8:32 pm

[quote=Midas]
Regarding Winner 13's disgruntled attack in his thread "Trash" under this forum, I hope anybody reading that response has noted the true facts and judged Expert Lotto to be a truly open, honest and friendly message board.
[/quote]

i have created the 'trash' thread and moved winner13's posts there. and i'll keep moving all such posts there to keep the forum nice and clean
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Clem9403 » Mon May 28, 2007 5:59 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Midas]
[/quote]

i have created the 'trash' thread and moved winner13's posts there. and i'll keep moving all such posts there to keep the forum nice and clean
[/quote]

Smart move Stan!! And after so many days or hours, the posts should be deleted!!
Clem9403

Postby BrianPA » Tue May 29, 2007 12:40 am

Thanks Stan! Its a shame that you have to do that. Out of all the great information and ideas on this forum, who would have thought that now you have to police the board.

Keep up the good work for us Stan!!!!

Its GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!
BrianPA

Return to Anything Else