Expotential Combo

Expotential Combo

Postby Maryland » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:49 am

For anyone wanting to make combinations with same numbers in a line as in the 3 and 4 digit combinations but making them for more pick positions like 5-unknown, you can get Ion Saliu's permutecombine.exe to do the task. I use it for making 5,6 and 7 combinations of the segments. As you know you can have 4 or more of the same segment in a winning number. Just for 10 numbers at 5 positions is 100,000 combos so beware. After making a file you can change the numbers to segments. Now all we need is something to go through those combos and find the winning numbers. Something like check combos against differences and leave combos less than 2.
Maryland

Postby BrianPA » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:21 am

Ion has alot of excellent things on his site!! http://www.saliu.com
BrianPA

Postby stan » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:18 pm

[quote=Maryland:1183330178]
For anyone wanting to make combinations with same numbers in a line as in the 3 and 4 digit combinations but making them for more pick positions like 5-unknown, you can get Ion Saliu's permutecombine.exe to do the task. I use it for making 5,6 and 7 combinations of the segments. As you know you can have 4 or more of the same segment in a winning number. Just for 10 numbers at 5 positions is 100,000 combos so beware. After making a file you can change the numbers to segments. Now all we need is something to go through those combos and find the winning numbers. Something like check combos against differences and leave combos less than 2.
[/quote]

i don't understand what you mean, can you provide some examples pls?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:31 pm

[quote=stan]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Stan, if you take the top 10 segments in 0 to -4 columns and full wheel them you get 100,00 combos of segments. Of course alot of those will leave 0 combinations when filtered from full package but some leave very few combinations and those are the winning numbers. Csenior was sharing an excel chart which showed the best column that had minimum tickets left. He/she was using the differences under wh and filtering. Applying the same method for my 5/39 right now it seems -4 is the column which leaves very few tickets with winning numbers. It's just that I can't make a 100,00 filters and see which leaves the lowest amount of tickets. Hope this makes sense. If not maybe looking at the shared excel chart will. I'm not a quitter that's why I still smoke :cool:
Maryland

Postby Joe » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:25 pm

Hi MaryLand,

that's Good idea, i hope this will work, why don't we give a try on this?!!!!.

good Luck,
Joe

Postby stan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:07 pm

[quote=Maryland:1184182262]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Stan, if you take the top 10 segments in 0 to -4 columns and full wheel them you get 100,00 combos of segments. Of course alot of those will leave 0 combinations when filtered from full package but some leave very few combinations and those are the winning numbers. Csenior was sharing an excel chart which showed the best column that had minimum tickets left. He/she was using the differences under wh and filtering. Applying the same method for my 5/39 right now it seems -4 is the column which leaves very few tickets with winning numbers. It's just that I can't make a 100,00 filters and see which leaves the lowest amount of tickets. Hope this makes sense. If not maybe looking at the shared excel chart will. I'm not a quitter that's why I still smoke :cool:
[/quote]

so it's about tickets that fit the best segment combinations, isn't it? i thought existing segment filters and/or filtering from stats tables would do the job...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else