Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:54 am

<!-- Removed by HIPS FW ----------------------------------------------- -->
PadawanLotto

Postby sysp34 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:48 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
<!-- Removed by HIPS FW ----------------------------------------------- -->
[/quote]

well i'm not sure the meaning of it but i found when googling

Are you getting a "removed by HIPS FW" ?
Are you not seeing things you normally would when you surf the web? When you view the html for the page do you see a comment that content was "removed by HIPS FW" ? The answer is that CA's Firewall product is blocking them. It is configured out of the box to block banner ads. Well, sometimes what it identifies as a banner ad isn't. For instance this one: http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ ... edalia.gif To solve this problem, go to CA's Personal Firewall settings. Go to the Privacy group, then configure the Ad/Pop-Up blocker to not block banners.
As another person pointed out, you may also need to check out the Cookie Control advanced settings. I found that in order to get some sites to work properly, I had to allow the private header information to go out.

HIPS
Short for host-based intrusion prevention system, HIPS is an IPS or intrusion prevention system designed for security over host-based systems where intrusions and infections are dealt with at the individual workstation level to provide a more effective level of security.

it seem your FireWall prevented to access.

good luck
sysp34

Return to Anything Else