Buying Lottery Software

Buying Lottery Software

Postby Maryland » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:13 am

First let me say that acquiring lottery programs is a hobby of mine. I'm not out to really see if I can win money and retire only Lady Luck can do that. If I play $50.00-$100.00 dollars a year on tickets that would be alot. I look for programs that attack numbers in different ways from other programs before I buy it.

Now with that said, not once have I ever been insulted by the vendor, programmer, etc for asking a question about their software.

Exception number one (Lottonet Integra XP 01)
Those or that person was so arrogant when asked a question in real time that I was taken back. If you wait for a email reply to a question forget it.

Please save your money for other lottery programs if you intend to buy one.

This Lottonet Integra Xp is a total piece of crap.

Stan and Bobes should hold their head high, even with some language barriers they try their best to solve problems and answer questions.

Ok said and done!
Maryland

software

Postby jimbo » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:22 am

maryland.
same attitude here. i have a lottery software program, wondering if you may have?
looking for tips. didnt want to mention on stans site.
can i e-mail?

jim
jimbo

Postby Maryland » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:31 am

Sure jimbo, if I can help.
Maryland

Postby sysp34 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm

[quote=Maryland]
First let me say that acquiring lottery programs is a hobby of mine. I'm not out to really see if I can win money and retire only Lady Luck can do that. If I play $50.00-$100.00 dollars a year on tickets that would be alot. I look for programs that attack numbers in different ways from other programs before I buy it.

Now with that said, not once have I ever been insulted by the vendor, programmer, etc for asking a question about their software.

Exception number one (Lottonet Integra XP 01)
Those or that person was so arrogant when asked a question in real time that I was taken back. If you wait for a email reply to a question forget it.

Please save your money for other lottery programs if you intend to buy one.

This Lottonet Integra Xp is a total piece of crap.

Stan and Bobes should hold their head high, even with some language barriers they try their best to solve problems and answer questions.

Ok said and done!
[/quote]

Tom

i'm sure the author will be @##$%^&*~! when you take some comparation with any lotteryprogram especially a freeware wheeling LOL, i mean he/she study longtime and maybe lifetime then some new lottery program able to reduce smaller tickets to play.

well i don't have that software because i think its a conditional wheels e.g 3 of 5 or 4 of 5 and it will work with but never made a surpluss long run test it will have hugh deficit $$$

well good luck
sysp34

Return to Anything Else