Computer Generated Numbers

Computer Generated Numbers

Postby Sledge » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:33 am

Hello All,

Well I'm excited to join the EL community I've been perplexed at some recent findings.

The game I had planned on playing is a CGN 5/31. Mainly, Wisconsin Badger 5.

After reading Jadelotterys post on another forum and his conclusion I'm wondering if any of you have had experience with CGN's

http://members.aol.com/jadelottery/hpslcgnf.htm

While most of his theories are far beyond my capacity, and understanding, the fact remains that it does payout a jackpot every few days typically.

So whats your take on CGN's or should I look for the standard ball lotto instead?

Thanks

Ted
Sledge

Postby kdsjeter » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:47 am

Hi Sledge,

(Our numbers here in Maryland are ball selected, so no real experience with CGN, but maybe it does not matter for your lottery).

Your computer generated numbers look favorable for the last 7 draws. Although, I do not see any other lists on the Wisconsin website for any other draws beyond seven days.

Try using the number groups filter in Expert Lotto. Experiment with number groups with 3 or 4 from 11 - 19 & 20 - 29 & 1 -10.

Drawings from Feb. 4, 3, 1 & especially Jan 31 were favorable. I calculate the odds for January 31 at 1 in 2,772 using group 11 - 19 and requiring 4 numbers selected from the group and 1 number from the remaining 22 numbers.

Predicting the right group to concentrate on is the gag though.

The statistics page on Wisconsin lottery do appear quite pitiful for the amount of winnings produced from the game. It appears not many people play this game??? Perhaps there are a lot of people playing quick picks, which I do not recommend.

Badger 5 Winners
for 2/5/2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATCHES NUMBER AMOUNT TOTAL PAID
5/5 0 $12,000 $0
4/5 35 $50 $1,750
3/5 785 $2 $1,570
2/5 6427 $1 $6,427

[quote=Sledge]
Hello All,

Well I'm excited to join the EL community I've been perplexed at some recent findings.

The game I had planned on playing is a CGN 5/31. Mainly, Wisconsin Badger 5.

After reading Jadelotterys post on another forum and his conclusion I'm wondering if any of you have had experience with CGN's

http://members.aol.com/jadelottery/hpslcgnf.htm

While most of his theories are far beyond my capacity, and understanding, the fact remains that it does payout a jackpot every few days typically.

So whats your take on CGN's or should I look for the standard ball lotto instead?

Thanks

Ted
[/quote]
kdsjeter

Return to Anything Else