Simulation Shock!

Simulation Shock!

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:38 am

I always keep track of the Simulation projection based on a full package for the Ohio 5/39 and after checking the drawing for 3/6/08 I thought I had made a mistake somewhere. The Simulation projected the column diff increase/decrease on the money, 100% correct. I have never seen this happen since I've owned EL, I mean I've seen 9 columns correct max and a few 8 columns correct. I had to double and triple check to make sure there were no mistakes but, bamm, there it was. Even though if I were to have set all diffs to the Simulations projections I still would have had to deal with 1650 combinations. I found that my normal filtering would have cut that down quite a bit until I filtered for combinational sums as I use a sum range of 80 to 119 and the sum for tonight was 126. Played $5 for the drawing, lost $3, what the hey I was excited anyway.
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:58 am

I have not had an 11/11 but I have won under 10/11 simulation + filtering. It works!
CSenior

Postby CSenior » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Padawanlotto ~ I had another 9/11 simulation correct which gave a winning ticket 4 of 6 on the 6/53 FL Lotto. Click on the link below and look for CSenior.

Click here
CSenior

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 pm

How did you get it down to 50 tickets?
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:05 pm

I filtered aggressively using WN History Positions Range & Distinct of History Differences and conservatively used other filters.
CSenior

Postby CARBOB » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:23 am

[quote=CSenior]
Padawanlotto ~ I had another 9/11 simulation correct which gave a winning ticket 4 of 6 on the 6/53 FL Lotto. Click on the link below and look for CSenior.

Click here
[/quote]

WTG CSenior, have you done anymore testing with the method Tax was trying. Looking for all the combinations of Segments up to Col -6 that leave 4 or less combos?
CARBOB

Postby CSenior » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:47 am

CARBOB~ Thanks! Yes, I continue to study this as TAX and myself think it is the most promising way to filter aggressively while maintaining the jackpot!

In my studies for 5/36 with default segments (6/12) it continues to produce a single jackpot ticket in columns -5, -6, & -7 with an 85% success rate.

Now I only hope Stan can program this on the backend of EL someday so we all will have great :-D 's

CSenior
CSenior

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:14 am

It would seem to me that you would want to remove all of the most likely segment combinations first the, n/a's and the segment combinations that haven't hit in 100+ past drawings before you start doing the workout.
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:24 am

Yes... That is correct. Also, I keep all the winning tickets from previous draws for 5/36 in the package. I noticed that some previously hit quads & triplets tend to come up more often. But it could just be FL thing. I have not tested on 5/39. Maybe you could shed more light on this.
CSenior

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 pm

I haven't ever looked into pairs, triplets, and I don't have the quads plugin.
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:38 pm

[quote=CSenior]
CARBOB~ Thanks! Yes, I continue to study this as TAX and myself think it is the most promising way to filter aggressively while maintaining the jackpot!

In my studies for 5/36 with default segments (6/12) it continues to produce a single jackpot ticket in columns -5, -6, & -7 with an 85% success rate.

Now I only hope Stan can program this on the backend of EL someday so we all will have great :-D 's

CSenior
[/quote]

CSenior, won't there be still be a ton of combos? I created a package, please don't accept this as pure gospel. Then I created the combos thru Col -7, filtered for unique combos, came up with 185,850. Then did a count to find the number of each. There were a ton( thousands) of combos only 1 hit. I might be thinking different than you and Tax. I get the impression you and Tax think there wouldn't be that many. I might have did something wrong.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:12 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]
I installed quads plugin and found it interesting and found that I can't run it twice without clearing memory. Interesting that there are 35 combinations for each quad and 5 quads for each drawing. More research :finger:
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 am

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=CSenior]

CSenior
[/quote]

CSenior, won't there be still be a ton of combos? I created a package, please don't accept this as pure gospel. Then I created the combos thru Col -7, filtered for unique combos, came up with 185,850. Then did a count to find the number of each. There were a ton( thousands) of combos only 1 hit. I might be thinking different than you and Tax. I get the impression you and Tax think there wouldn't be that many. I might have did something wrong.
[/quote]

CARBOB, No you are right. There are many combos and I have said this before but creating a filter to keep all combinations that end with one ticket from columns -5,-6, & -7 will yield the jackpot ticket at an 85% success rate which then will need further filtering using the Statistics tab and other filters. Now what I have found is combinations from column -5 are < -6 and -6 are < -7. But the most interesting of all is column -4 which usually shows a single jackpot ticket combination (with fewer combinations) about once a month. Doing any of these workouts to flush out the single ticket in any column manually is very time consuming. Hopefully this summer I plan to dedicate a full week (my vacation) to doing some manual workouts. If you can help with an excel workout I would be very appreciative. Thanks!
CSenior

Postby CARBOB » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:52 am

[quote=CSenior]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=CSenior]

CSenior
[/quote]

[/quote]

CARBOB, No you are right. There are many combos and I have said this before but creating a filter to keep all combinations that end with one ticket from columns -5,-6, & -7 will yield the jackpot ticket at an 85% success rate which then will need further filtering using the Statistics tab and other filters. Now what I have found is combinations from column -5 are < -6 and -6 are < -7. But the most interesting of all is column -4 which usually shows a single jackpot ticket combination (with fewer combinations) about once a month. Doing any of these workouts to flush out the single ticket in any column manually is very time consuming. Hopefully this summer I plan to dedicate a full week (my vacation) to doing some manual workouts. If you can help with an excel workout I would be very appreciative. Thanks!
[/quote]

I would be very glad to contribute whatever way I can!!
CARBOB

Postby stan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:10 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]
I installed quads plugin and found it interesting and found that I can't run it twice without clearing memory. Interesting that there are 35 combinations for each quad and 5 quads for each drawing. More research :finger:
[/quote]

what do you mean by 'clearing memory'?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Next

Return to Anything Else