how fast to filterout using this processor

how fast to filterout using this processor

Postby sysp34 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 pm

i just wonder how fast to filterout the tickets using this spec.

it seem katmai look obsolete ;-) with the cybercafe.

new java version jre-6u5-windows-i586-p-s little bit slower but it more stable than prior version

just wonder :-D
sysp34

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:56 pm

As I understand it Duo Core as like the Pentium D like I have is good for multi task, running two or more programs at the same time. Processing speed has a lot to do with the programing language used also.
PadawanLotto

Postby sysp34 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:30 pm

PadawanLotto

i was impressed with the cybercafe, they using Conroe (Duo Core as like the Pentium D) and 1 giga DDR2, although the motherboard using a low price from PC CHIPS - ECS using intel 945G/GZ.

i wonder if anyone using quadcore with 4 giga ram (ecc) vga pcie 256 MB

how fast it would be to filter out EL (although stan already mentioned the key is on RAM since EL use Java)
sysp34

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:03 pm

[quote=sysp34]
PadawanLotto

i was impressed with the cybercafe, they using Conroe (Duo Core as like the Pentium D) and 1 giga DDR2, although the motherboard using a low price from PC CHIPS - ECS using intel 945G/GZ.

i wonder if anyone using quadcore with 4 giga ram (ecc) vga pcie 256 MB

how fast it would be to filter out EL (although stan already mentioned the key is on RAM since EL use Java)
[/quote]

I just finished building a box with the specs as shown in the attachment.

My goal is to over clock the CPU and take EL to the next level.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CSenior

Postby sysp34 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:28 pm

[quote=CSenior]

[/quote]

CSenior

how it go in prior OS before 64bit for intel processor?

i have different opinion about 64 bit OS performance when i look on a friend 2 laptop from leading innovation which i have no good services :motz: :#: :wand: :vogel: although i suggested to add memory 2 Gb but still it too slow on startup.

and second a friend come with Acer when i explore his notebook i'm little bit surprise it goes smothly when i click device manager too bad i'm not aware about 64 bit OS version it seem there are difference in speed in each version

gl
sysp34

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:40 pm

The 64 bit processor and the 64 bit OS works good together but any software that is not developed in the 64 bit format olny performs at the bit speed it was developed in. If the software was developed in 32 bit format it will gain no better performance running in a 64 bit environment.
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:54 pm

[quote=sysp34]
[quote=CSenior]

[/quote]

CSenior

how it go in prior OS before 64bit for intel processor?

i have different opinion about 64 bit OS performance when i look on a friend 2 laptop from leading innovation which i have no good services :motz: :#: :wand: :vogel: although i suggested to add memory 2 Gb but still it too slow on startup.

and second a friend come with Acer when i explore his notebook i'm little bit surprise it goes smothly when i click device manager too bad i'm not aware about 64 bit OS version it seem there are difference in speed in each version

gl
[/quote]

It is operating nicely and starts up just a little quicker than my XP pro box during side by side startups. I don't know why your friends laptop is slow but has he check it for viruses?
CSenior

Postby sysp34 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:10 pm

[quote=CSenior]
It is operating nicely and starts up just a little quicker than my XP pro box during side by side startups. I don't know why your friends laptop is slow but has he check it for viruses?
[/quote]

it was a fresh system from reseller, he use preloaded Vista Home Ultimate Edition, some reseller suggested using starter pack. the different between leading innovation system (portege and A135) with Acer is during clicking device manager the expensive but no good service shown device manager directly while acer shown a message box (i'm forget the box name) from this i realize the differences must be the version. but again i dunno about Vista since i don't have the OS and i have "force major" while updating bios, during the process the power line out and with hibernating the unit blank and when i power up the unit (after power line up) nothing happen and :motz: :#: :wand: :vogel: the bios must be damage and it must be copied using EEPROM copier or reflashing again
sysp34

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:23 pm

[quote=sysp34]
[quote=CSenior]
[/quote]

it was a fresh system from reseller, he use preloaded Vista Home Ultimate Edition, some reseller suggested using starter pack. the different between leading innovation system (portege and A135) with Acer is during clicking device manager the expensive but no good service shown device manager directly while acer shown a message box (i'm forget the box name) from this i realize the differences must be the version. but again i dunno about Vista since i don't have the OS and i have "force major" while updating bios, during the process the power line out and with hibernating the unit blank and when i power up the unit (after power line up) nothing happen and :motz: :#: :wand: :vogel: the bios must be damage and it must be copied using EEPROM copier or reflashing again
[/quote]

That is one reason why I like building my own machines. You do not have to worry about all that other junk software that comes with the brand new computers.

If your friend does not have Defender installed. Please tell him to install it then go into the software explorer and shut down all of those junk programs that run on startup. Also kill the processes of the JUNK programs in the Currently Running Programs section. This will help speed up him machine greatly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CSenior

Postby sysp34 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:34 pm

[quote=CSenior]
That is one reason why I like building my own machines. You do not have to worry about all that other junk software that comes with the brand new computers.

If your friend does not have Defender installed. Please tell him to install it then go into the software explorer and shut down all of those junk programs that run on startup. Also kill the processes of the JUNK programs in the Currently Running Programs section. This will help speed up him machine greatly.
[/quote]

he disable the Defender, since the system will run slower. the problem are the leading innovation use too many startup although i already disable some of them only little change in speed.

and absolutely there are different hardware, i prefer use or building own machines since the processor although similar but there are differences in power supply notebook consume lower power than PC
sysp34

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:38 pm

[quote=sysp34]
[quote=CSenior]

[/quote]

he disable the Defender, since the system will run slower. the problem are the leading innovation use too many startup although i already disable some of them only little change in speed.
[/quote]

Then download a free copy of WinPatrol and you can also control more startup programs including *.dll

I hope this helps.
CSenior

Postby sysp34 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:46 pm

[quote=CSenior]

Then download a free copy of WinPatrol and you can also control more startup programs including *.dll

I hope this helps.
[/quote]

what kind motherboard for your PC/RAM/PCi Express, maybe you can post using a freeware
CPU Z
sysp34

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:56 pm

[quote=sysp34]
[quote=CSenior]

I hope this helps.
[/quote]

what kind motherboard for your PC/RAM/PCi Express, maybe you can post using a freeware
CPU Z
[/quote]

Attached is your request.
CSenior

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Here is the motherboard.
CSenior

Postby CSenior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Here is the memory.
CSenior

Next

Return to Anything Else