Postby Falcon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:02 am

Yep, spot on * ;-)

Many thanks and congrats on Ver1000

falcon
Falcon

Pending winning numbers

Postby Falcon » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 am

Hi Stan,

I wonder if you might consider a further addition to this Hide Skip process and the * marking in the various Draw Selection panels, and that is if a recent draw has not yet been added to the Draw History data base or the data is still pending (and as identified when one enters the Winning Numbers>>Add panel) then those as yet un-entered draws might be flagged in the Draw Selection panel - and by flagging I would suggest that the colour of the un-entered draw might be changed to red or blue or what ever.

Thus if one attempts to perform any filtering tasks or processes and one of the lottery draws in the Selection panel is of another colour then one is immediately aware the draw history database is not up to date.

Thanks

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:41 pm

hmm, it might be better to add some sort of red/green indicator to the main toolbar showing that some draw(s) were not entered yet.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 am

Stan,

Given that the Winning Numbers>>Add function already identifies which draw in the lottery is pending or awaiting data I thought it might have been a relatively easy process to make that information available as a change of colour in the Draw Selection Panel. The benefit I see in this is that you know exactly which draw is in data deficit whereas a flag on the toolbar can only indicate the general position.

But over to you.

r

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:29 pm

i've been thinking about this and decided to leave it as it is. it'd be confusing for some users as most lotteries have some missing draws in their past.
but i'll keep it on my mind for version 5.0:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:53 am

That's fine. Thanks for considering it.

falcon
Falcon

Previous

Return to Anything Else