Why No tickets in Package?

Why No tickets in Package?

Postby JOE BLOW » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:41 am

Stan!!

When I generate all possible number of tickets for the Mega-Millions lotto, the tickets are generated, but it is not place into the package why?

I am told that 175 million tickets generated, but the package remains empty why?????????????????? :motz:
JOE BLOW

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:18 am

I just tried loading Mega-Millions Lotto and also was told that tickets were generated and also the package was empty.
The most tickets I could get to load was about 132 million with a file size of 882m/b's, its possibly a bug or some limitation on the file size in java or Windows.

Reg (Edited left out a word) oops...
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby JOE BLOW » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 am

Yes there is definitely a problem here. I can generate the maximum tickets for the Mega Millions, but it is not loaded into the package.

This is definitely a "BUG" that Stan needs to fix, immediately if possible. :-D
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 am

the tickets are there, they're just not being displayed because of limitations or bug in java library that provides the table. with default font size the table can display about 126000000 rows only.
you can continue working with expert lotto as usual and when the count of tickets is decreased you'll see them in the table.
i'll upload a new build later on which shows at least the first X tickets when the package is too large.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History