Need to help!!!

Need to help!!!

Postby lottoboy » Sat May 23, 2009 12:47 am

Stan and All:

I find some problems in my WNH Filter as below:

1) The history data in my Segmants on the Show bar of WN History page is not match with the history data in my Back Test on the Segments of WNH Filter. For example, the segment is 1-3-2 in Col. -5 on the Segmants of the Show bar in WNH Page but the segment is 2-3-1 on the Back Test of WNH Filter for same time and same column. I'm not sure which one is correct. And such confusioned data is so many in my WNH Filter. I thought that the problem came from my installing operation for my new PC but I found the same things exist in my old PC too. Why? What's happen for my EL Program? Is it bug? or my wrong operations?

2) Also, I find the result of the Statistics is very different from the Segments Filter in WNH. For example, after I clicked the Calculate Stats for WNs only, I opened the window of WNH Segments in "Show Stats for,"
then I highlighted the line of 4-1-1 in Column -5, clicked the Filter on the left coner, clicked the buttons of Back-test or Leave/Remove, the both running results of BT & Filter should be same with the results by using the Segments Filter in WNH Page for same column and segment. But they are very different in my EL infact. Why?

How can I resolve the problems above next? I'm looking forward to your advises about it now. Thank you so much for your sincere help!!!!
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat May 23, 2009 7:37 am

Make sure that your first segment ends at:, and your second segment ends at: are set to the same settings that are in your wnh preferences.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sat May 23, 2009 8:02 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Make sure that your first segment ends at:, and your second segment ends at: are set to the same settings that are in your wnh preferences.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

I have checked it. The first setting is 6 and second is 12 which are same with the setting on the WNH Filter.
lottoboy

Emergency Information!!!

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 12:54 am

Stan and all members:

I have checked many games except the games I plyed often and I found that the same problem in which the history data in my Segmants on the Show bar of WN History page is not match with the history data in my Back Test on the Segments of WNH Filter. I'm not sure do you have the same truble in your EL now. It's means the EL Program cannot be used by us totally since the problem. Please check it carefully and make more back-data instead only current one. Maybe, you can find the same error on the two pages.

Stan, could you tell me why and how can resolve those problems? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 am

Stan and all:

Anyone could you give me some advises about my problem?
Thank you so much!!! :wand: :wand: :wand:
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 4:53 am

Stan and All:

I have downloaded a new EL into my PC just now. But the same problem still exists. I'm beat by it now. I would appreciate greatly any support about it!!!! :wand: :wand: :wand: :wand: :wand:
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 am

Hi, Padawan:

Do you meet such problem in your EL? Could you give me some instructions about it? I need your help really now. Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 27, 2009 5:49 am

I find the same problem, WNH Segments in the Statistics page show more occurrences than WN History Differences Segments back-test do. I don't know what the problem is.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 6:12 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
I find the same problem, WNH Segments in the Statistics page show more occurrences than WN History Differences Segments back-test do. I don't know what the problem is.
[/quote]

Yes, also the two data is not mtched. In other words, the history data in my Segmants on the Show bar of WN History page is not match with the history data in my Back Test on the Segments of WNH Filter. For example, the segment is 1-3-2 in Col. -5 on the Segmants of the Show bar in WNH Page but the segment is 2-3-1 on the Back Test of WNH Filter for same time and same column. How about your status of EL about the two data?
Pleas let me know. Thanks for your sincere attention!!!!
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 27, 2009 11:05 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

Yes, also the two data is not mtched. In other words, the history data in my Segmants on the Show bar of WN History page is not match with the history data in my Back Test on the Segments of WNH Filter. For example, the segment is 1-3-2 in Col. -5 on the Segmants of the Show bar in WNH Page but the segment is 2-3-1 on the Back Test of WNH Filter for same time and same column. How about your status of EL about the two data?
[/quote]

[quote=lottoboy]but the segment is 2-3-1 on the Back Test of WNH Filter for same time and same column[/quote]I don't know what you are looking at here as the WNH Filter segments back-test doesn't show me the segment combination, it just shows me passed of failed.

If you go to the filters, Winning Numbers History, segment combinations and choose the column that you want and the segment that you want and run the back-test it gives the correct occurrences.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 2:43 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote=lottoboy]but the segment is 2-3-1 on the Back Test of WNH Filter for same time and same column[/quote]I don't know what you are looking at here as the WNH Filter segments back-test doesn't show me the segment combination, it just shows me passed of failed.

If you go to the filters, Winning Numbers History, segment combinations and choose the column that you want and the segment that you want and run the back-test it gives the correct occurrences.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

You are right! The occurrences of back-test in Segment Combinations are correct or they match the occurrences of Segments of Shrow bar very well. And only here but the others in which the occrrences of BT for segments of wnh don't match the occurrences of Segmants on the Show bar of WN History page almost. Why? What do they report?

I'm sory for the confusion! There is Failed on the BT page in same time with Segment Show bar infact and the 2-3-1 is the occurrence of BT in the same time. In addition, could you let me know how can I copy the picture of EL (including how can make mark on it) into the Post? I can show you in
detail. Thanks for your sincere instructions!!!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 27, 2009 3:29 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
In addition, could you let me know how can I copy the picture of EL (including how can make mark on it) into the Post? I can show you in

Best,
lb
[/quote]Have the EL screen open to where you want it and press Ctrl+Print Scrn buttons at the same time. Open start menu, go to accessories, paint and click on edit, paste. Use the tools to the left to mark on the image. To save, click File, save as, choose save in desktop, Save as type: JPEG, name file what ever you want.

To post image choose Attach file, click the browse button and choose the image fille that you just placed on your desktop, that's it.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 5:17 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
In addition, could you let me know how can I copy the picture of EL (including how can make mark on it) into the Post? I can show you in

Best,
lb
[/quote]Have the EL screen open to where you want it and press Ctrl+Print Scrn buttons at the same time. Open start menu, go to accessories, paint and click on edit, paste. Use the tools to the left to mark on the image. To save, click File, save as, choose save in desktop, Save as type: JPEG, name file what ever you want.

To post image choose Attach file, click the browse button and choose the image fille that you just placed on your desktop, that's it.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your very very sincere and ditail instructions!

I will post my problem by pictures soon.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Stan and Padawan:

The attachment is CT 6/44 about the two segment occurences don't match each other.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Stan and Padawan:

The attachment is CT 6/44_2 about the two segment occurences don't match each other.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Next

Return to Winning Numbers History