WNH Segments in Statistics

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 4:33 am

Hi, Padawan:

I have downloaded the Vista version from EL Website again into my Downloads file but just can open my EL Free version and the Pro version is still not working for me. Why? How can I do that next? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Sun May 31, 2009 5:18 am

lottoboy the only difference from the EL Free and Pro is the serial number, have you registered EL again with the serial you purchased since its a new install?

Savage...
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 5:32 am

[quote=Savage_Rottweiler]
lottoboy the only difference from the EL Free and Pro is the serial number, have you registered EL again with the serial you purchased since its a new install?

Savage...
[/quote]

Hi, Savage:

Thanks for your sincere reply! But where I can get my Pro serial #? If I need to ask for Stan send new one to me again? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 5:35 am

In addition, why I never met the problem when I updating my EL before only the 4.5.5?
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun May 31, 2009 5:57 am

[quote=lottoboy]
In addition, why I never met the problem when I updating my EL before only the 4.5.5?
[/quote]Your license should be in your ExpertLotto folder and will stay there when making updates (see attachment). The reason it wouldn't be there is you removed expertlotto completely or your installed EL on a new computer. You should save a copy of your license somewhere else safe like on another hard drive or in another folder like my documents. If you have the license saved somewhere else copy and paste it in your main ExpertLotto folder. If you deleted EL it may be in your Recycle bin if you haven't emptyed it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 6:43 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]Your license should be in your ExpertLotto folder and will stay there when making updates (see attachment). The reason it wouldn't be there is you removed expertlotto completely or your installed EL on a new computer. You should save a copy of your license somewhere else safe like on another hard drive or in another folder like my documents. If you have the license saved somewhere else copy and paste it in your main ExpertLotto folder. If you deleted EL it may be in your Recycle bin if you haven't emptyed it.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

You are right!!!

The shortcut button on the desktop begin to work now when I downloaded my EL License into my EL File.
But it still doesn’t work when I’m clicking the EL512MB in the BIN file and EL256 & EL too. Why?

In addition, why there are two EL files (see the attachment) in the package? One is Application (red mark) and another is Window Command Script.

Thanks for your sincere help again!!!!

Best,
lb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 6:50 am

This attachment correct with my post above.
I’m sorry for the confusion
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 7:04 am

Also, the information appeared on my screen when I copied the file of “javawâ€￾ into my EL package and clicked the EL512MB again. See the attachment please. I don’t know why.
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 am

If you have 4.5.5 you don't need to use the command scripts, use the one I have pictured in the attachment. Also the date on the application seems old as the date on mine is 2008 not 2006.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 7:26 am

In addition, I find the Data package in my EL is strange and I cannot open any data file except EL lottery(yellow files). Please see the attachment. Why?
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun May 31, 2009 7:39 am

[quote=lottoboy]
In addition, I find the Data package in my EL is strange and I cannot open any data file except EL lottery(yellow files). Please see the attachment. Why?
[/quote]I don't know what those other files are as I don't have anything like that in my data folder.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 7:42 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
If you have 4.5.5 you don't need to use the command scripts, use the one I have pictured in the attachment. Also the date on the application seems old as the date on mine is 2008 not 2006.
[/quote]

If or not it's correct OR normal the information on my screen when I clicked the button of EL512 with V4.5.5?

Yes, it is too old but I don’t know what will happen when I use the old Application and the notice is on the screen when I clicked the Application (See the attachment). Why? How can I resolve those problems completely next? I need your help really now. Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun May 31, 2009 8:16 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

If or not it's correct OR normal the information on my screen when I clicked the button of EL512 with V4.5.5?

Yes, it is too old but I don’t know what will happen when I use the old Application and the notice is on the screen when I clicked the Application (See the attachment). Why? How can I resolve those problems completely next? I need your help really now. Thanks.
[/quote]The application that you have marked should be in the bin folder.
The javaw application should be in your C:Program FilesJava|jre1.6.0_05in or where ever you got it from.
Why are you trying to run EL from your Documents?

My best suggestion at this point is to make sure you save your license and data folder to a safe place. Use the uninstaller to uninstall EL, after you uninstall EL delete the EL folder and everything in it, then run the setup again and copy your license and data folder into the new EL folder. Everything should be ok after that.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sun May 31, 2009 1:42 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

[/quote]The application that you have marked should be in the bin folder.
The javaw application should be in your C:Program FilesJava|jre1.6.0_05in or where ever you got it from.
Why are you trying to run EL from your Documents?

My best suggestion at this point is to make sure you save your license and data folder to a safe place. Use the uninstaller to uninstall EL, after you uninstall EL delete the EL folder and everything in it, then run the setup again and copy your license and data folder into the new EL folder. Everything should be ok after that.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your very nice and clear instructions!!!
Yes, the application is in the bin folder now but too old (2006) and not working for me. Where I can find the new one (2008) of Application instead of Windows Command Script?

The javaw application in my EL file is from Martin's point:
"lottoboy,

I should have told you, before you go through the trouble with changing EL startup in the icon properties just double click on the .cmd script to see if EL starts up using it.

If you get a message saying that javaw couldn't be found, then go to the directory where you have Java installed and then the bin sub-folder.
Scroll down until you come to javaw.exe in the list. Highlight it with the mouse.
Right click on it and then left click on copy to
In the window, type in the directory where you have EL installed and click on OK.
Then double click on the .cmd script again. It should work.

Martin
"(from Martinman's post in "cmd problem" of Jackpot Forum at 05-09-2009, 22:21 )

Third, I made a copy into my document fold but I'm not sure why it works and EL in Program files doesn't work. Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 am

Hi, Padawan:

I have uninstalled El and deleted all files of EL in my PC now. And saved my license and data file into the ducument. Next,

1) go to el website to download the "MS Windows Vista operating systems Download 11.0MB "; (I'm not sure that is this the setup as you said.)

2) copy my license and data into the new el package in my pc.

3) download Joe's plugins into my el again.

4) download the latest BETA Version including JP Version into my el.

5) create a shortcut button of el on the desktop.

Is the steps above correct? I'm looking forward to your instrucitons now.
Thanks.
lottoboy

PreviousNext

Return to Winning Numbers History