WNH Segments in Statistics

WNH Segments in Statistics

Postby lottoboy » Tue May 26, 2009 2:12 am

Stan,

Why the results of Back-tests in WNH Segments in Statistics are different from the results of Back-test in the Filter of WNH Segments for same date and same column? Is it correct? If it's correct, what do the results of Bsck-tests in WNH Segments in Statistics means since they are not the true and current results of BT for WNH Segments? Why? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 29, 2009 6:44 am

Hi, Padawan:

Why the running results of Back-tests in WNH Hit & Skip Diffs by using the Calculate stats for both of Tickets in the Package and for Winning Numbers or by using for Winning Numbers only in same drawing date and same columns are very different? Which one is correct?

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 29, 2009 7:07 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Why the running results of Back-tests in WNH Hit & Skip Diffs by using the Calculate stats for both of Tickets in the Package and for Winning Numbers or by using for Winning Numbers only in same drawing date and same columns are very different? Which one is correct?

Best,
lb
[/quote]I had never looked at the Hit & Skip Differences in the WN History page until now. It looks like the hit/skip differences in the WN
History page are the differences drawn for the last number of draws that is set in the preferences, WN History, Number of rows in the Summary table and they are correct. If you set the number of rows in the Summary table to 25 the hit/skip differences in the WN History page will show the differences for the last 25 draws.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 am

The hit/skip differences in the WN History page mean very little to me as there is no filtering in that page.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 29, 2009 7:28 am

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your detail instructions! I will learn it carefully.

In addition, why I cannot open my EL after downloading the V4.5.5 just now? Please look at the attachments. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 29, 2009 7:29 am

The second information is here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 29, 2009 7:41 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:
In addition, why I cannot open my EL after downloading the V4.5.5 just now? Please look at the attachments. Thanks.
[/quote]
You download 4.5.5 to your download folder, right click on the file that you downloaded and choose extract to and choose the main ExpertLotto folder. If you did that correctly do notuse the shortcut on your deaktop, use the ExpertLotto icon with the number 1.

Also 4.5.5 may not work with Vista.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 29, 2009 8:11 am

If you want the jackpot version you will need to get that from the jackpot fourm.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 29, 2009 2:20 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:
[/quote]
You download 4.5.5 to your download folder, right click on the file that you downloaded and choose extract to and choose the main ExpertLotto folder. If you did that correctly do notuse the shortcut on your deaktop, use the ExpertLotto icon with the number 1.

[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Yes, I have chosen extract to and the main EL folder but it’s still not working for me. Please look the attachment.
I’m not clear what the means: â€￾use the ExpertLotto icon with the number 1. “, what is the number 1?
Thanks for your sincere help again!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 29, 2009 2:22 pm

"Also 4.5.5 may not work with Vista."
But why 4.5.4 is working fine with Vista?
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 29, 2009 5:25 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Yes, I have chosen extract to and the main EL folder but it’s still not working for me. Please look the attachment.

Best,
lb
[/quote]
I have 3 questions. Why does it say Expert Lotto Freee edition? Why does it say ExpertLotto 2 times in the C: program filesexpertlottoexpertlottoexpertlotto-updatein? Why is the java application in the bin folder?

I’m not clear what the means: â€￾use the ExpertLotto icon with the number 1. “, what is the number 1?
See attachment!
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 29, 2009 5:32 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
"Also 4.5.5 may not work with Vista."
But why 4.5.4 is working fine with Vista?
[/quote]The working version that you have go to help and click on about and see what version it is.

If the Vista version that you downloaded is 4.5.5 you don't need the file update.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Best,
lb
[/quote]
I have 3 questions. Why does it say Expert Lotto Freee edition? Why does it say ExpertLotto 2 times in the C: program filesexpertlottoexpertlottoexpertlotto-updatein? Why is the java application in the bin folder?

See attachment!
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your sincere help!!!

I’m not sure what’s happen for my EL really now. It’s working very well even I found some problem for the occurrences of Back-tests but I cannot open it totally after making update to 4.5.5 last night.

I want to cancel the all EL in my PC and download again under your instructions step by step.
How about your opinion? Thanks a lots again!!!!

Best regards,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
I’m not sure what’s happen for my EL really now. It’s working very well even I found some problem for the occurrences of Back-tests but I cannot open it totally after making update to 4.5.5 last night.

I want to cancel the all EL in my PC and download again under your instructions step by step.

Best regards,
lb
[/quote]What do you mean you can't open it totally?

You shouldn't have to uninstall EL just run the setup for the Vista version and overwrite everything. The Vista version on the download page is 4.5.5.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sat May 30, 2009 2:59 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]

Best regards,
lb
[/quote]What do you mean you can't open it totally?

You shouldn't have to uninstall EL just run the setup for the Vista version and overwrite everything. The Vista version on the download page is 4.5.5.
[/quote]

OK, LET ME TRY IT FOLLOING YOUR ADVICE AGAIN. ANY QUESTION I WILL LET YOU KNOW. THANKS A LOTS AGAIN!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND,
LB
lottoboy

Next

Return to Winning Numbers History