Online Update

Online Update

Postby Mallard » Wed May 27, 2009 10:54 pm

I think there may be a problem with the online update for the UK lotto, when using online update for the UK 6/49 , all results from 12/11/08 to 14/05/08 are missing !!

I know that the UK Lotto web site has undergone recent changes and it is no longer possible to download the FULL history unless specially requested .

Will we now have to update manually ?? or is it possible for you to rectify this ?
Mallard

Winning Numbers online update

Postby Mallard » Sat May 30, 2009 11:57 am

further to my earlier post about the online update ....................

I have deleted all the draw history and then when I go to and use online update , I only get the last 31 draws and nothing else ?????

I am working with the UK 6/49 lottery.

ANY comments or resolutions would be appreciated !
Mallard

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat May 30, 2009 12:44 pm

[quote=Mallard]
further to my earlier post about the online update ....................

I have deleted all the draw history and then when I go to and use online update , I only get the last 31 draws and nothing else ?????

I am working with the UK 6/49 lottery.

ANY comments or resolutions would be appreciated !
[/quote]It looks to me that the draw history on the web site only goes back 6 months and the draw history download goes back 180 days. It says that you have to contact the lottery commision to get a full list.
PadawanLotto

Online Update

Postby Mallard » Sat May 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Thanks Padawan ,

I suppose then that Online update is not going to be viable for the UK 6/49 to have a FULL history available.
Which means that it is going to have to be a manual task each & every time because if only the last 180 results are downloaded it will corrupt the database that we use ??

Thanks
Mallard

Postby stan » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:27 am

[quote=Mallard:1243681429]
Thanks Padawan ,

I suppose then that Online update is not going to be viable for the UK 6/49 to have a FULL history available.
Which means that it is going to have to be a manual task each & every time because if only the last 180 results are downloaded it will corrupt the database that we use ??

Thanks
[/quote]

the download will just add those last 180 results to your database, it won't delete anything.
if there's a location on the web where the full history is available, i can fix the plugin to download from a different source...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

UK update

Postby Magico » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi Stan

I work with the UK draws

I have deleted all the draw history to rectify and then when I go to and use online update , I only get the last 52 draws and nothing else ?????.

How do i get all the draw history up to date which = 1424

magico
Magico

Postby stan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 am

[quote=Magico:1250517599]

I work with the UK draws

I have deleted all the draw history to rectify and then when I go to and use online update , I only get the last 52 draws and nothing else ?????.

How do i get all the draw history up to date which = 1424
[/quote]

you need to complain to the lottery commission and make them publish the full history for download:)

you can some past data from our web site but it won't be a complete history either i'm afraid.
perhaps some other expert lotto user from uk can help you out
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Mallard » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

Hi Magico
Had the same problem myself , so I now download the full UK history from the following site..............
http://lottery.merseyworld.com/Winning_index.html

Hope this helps
Mallard
Mallard

Return to Winning Numbers History