No Winning Ticket

No Winning Ticket

Postby Maryland » Sat May 30, 2009 11:12 am

I've tried over and over again with the win history sum filter to get the winning ticket using the Stan's example in the help file but to no avail. I've used it many times before and no problem. I noticed a problem when I was working with the simulation in win history. Could someone one check it out for me. Working with a 5/39 lotto.
Maryland

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat May 30, 2009 12:33 pm

[quote=Maryland]
I've tried over and over again with the win history sum filter to get the winning ticket using the Stan's example in the help file but to no avail. I've used it many times before and no problem. I noticed a problem when I was working with the simulation in win history. Could someone one check it out for me. Working with a 5/39 lotto.
[/quote]Works fine for me using OH 5/39, what problem are you having?
PadawanLotto

Postby Maryland » Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 pm

After another five tries it worked. 70 tickets including jackpot. Don't really know what went wrong.

I used simulation on some tickets and found out using the Avg +/-10 I had a winning ticket but when I checked it wasn't there, not even close. So I used the example and still no winning ticket.

But like I said now after about 10 tries it finally showed the winning ticket.

On the same exact settings on sums, it would give me 125 or 78 and so on of tickets, never the same amount or winning ticket.
Maryland

Postby stan » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 am

not sure which simulation you're referring to but random numbers are used for the simulating the draws so there can't be the same results for the same input
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History