Repeated(1,3,5,10)

Repeated(1,3,5,10)

Postby kookoo » Sun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi everyone,

Can someone explain to how the repeated in Stats under wining numbers are counted.

Repeated(1) I understand but (3, 5, 10) how can one count it,
eg. Repeated(10) =7, is it just one number which has repeated 7 times or 7 different numbers which has repeated twice in the last 10 draws.

regards
koo
kookoo

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 am

[quote=kookoo]
Hi everyone,

Can someone explain to how the repeated in Stats under wining numbers are counted.

eg. Repeated(10) =7, is it just one number which has repeated 7 times or 7 different numbers which has repeated twice in the last 10 draws.

regards
koo
[/quote]Repeated (1) means amount of numbers repeated from last draw.
Repeated (3) means amount of numbers repeated from last 3 draws.
The thing that you have to remember is that if you are looking at Repeated (3) that it also includeds the number or numbers from repeated (1).
You can change the repeated range by using the Click Here For Options, I have mine setup as Repeated (1), (6), (12), (13).
PadawanLotto

Postby kookoo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:22 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=kookoo]
Hi everyone,

regards
koo
The thing that you have to remember is that if you are looking at Repeated (3) that it also includeds the number or numbers from repeated (1).
You can change the repeated range by using the Click Here For Options, I have mine setup as Repeated (1), (6), (12), (13).
[/quote]

Thanks Pada,
where do I find the Click Here For Options.
koo
kookoo

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 am

[quote=kookoo]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=kookoo]
Hi everyone,

regards
koo
[/quote]

Thanks Pada,
where do I find the Click Here For Options.
koo
[/quote]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Return to Winning Numbers History