WNH Differences Sum Filter Question

WNH Differences Sum Filter Question

Postby Alcymart » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 am

Does anybody know what the function in WNH Sums Filter is used for? where it reads:

The Difference in x to x columns is at most -x to x ??

My Question is, why doesn't it work the way I think it should work?

Isn't this function there to save me time from manually putting the differences in each row?

How does this function work? I thought it would save me time, but nope, I still need to set every row manually even if its the same differences.
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 am

[quote=Alcymart]
Does anybody know what the function in WNH Sums Filter is used for? where it reads:

The Difference in x to x columns is at most -x to x ??

My Question is, why doesn't it work the way I think it should work?

Isn't this function there to save me time from manually putting the differences in each row?

How does this function work? I thought it would save me time, but nope, I still need to set every row manually even if its the same differences.
[/quote]
If you run the Lookup Min & Max Ranges all columns will be at their max difference ranges. You the set The difference in xx to xx columns is at most xx to xx, all of the columns will still keep their full max ranges but the numbers of columns that you set will be spread across all possibilities. If you set the difference in 11 to 11 columns is at most -20 to 20 and run the filter with matching ticket: Leave and then run lookup min & max ranges all columns should have min/max ranges of -20 to 20.

Example: All columns set to their full ranges, The difference in 6 to 8 columns is at most -20 to 20. Now every possible combination of 6 to 8 columns is at most -20 to 20 is put into the mix of all full range columns so, all columns will still show the full range that you started with because there is still that possibility that 3 to 5 of the columns will be within the full range.

It is the same as At least xx to xx columns must pass, if you start with a full package and all columns are set to their full range and then you change each column to either increase or decrease based on the simulation increase/decrease projection found in the WN History page and you know that most of the time that that projection only has 6 to 8 columns correct most of the time. You set the At least 6 to 8 columns must pass, all columns will still keep their full range but alternate all possible 6 to 8 combinations of increase/decrease throughout the 11 columns. So if you run the filter and then run the lookup min/max ranges you will still get all columns set at their full range spreads.

I think that the best advantage of The Difference in x to x columns is at most -x to x is using it to remove unlikely difference ranges such as, The difference in 11 to 11 columns is at most -10 to 10, Remove. It's unlikely that all 11 columns will have a diff range of -10 to 10 and this will remove those column ranges while still maintaining the intergerty of the rest of the column ranges. All columns will still have a -10 to 10 range but just not all 11 columns at the same time.
PadawanLotto

Postby Alcymart » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 am

Ahhhh... that makes more sense!

Thanks for explaining in detail.
Alcymart

Return to Winning Numbers History