UK History Draws

UK History Draws

Postby Magico » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Hi Stan

I work with the Uk lotto.

There are 1424 History Draws to date is there a link where i can download all the draws.(where can i find link download file).

The online update only downloads 52 draws ?

How do i solve this ?

magico
Magico

Postby Viking » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi Magico,

I did find a site on the internet that had a complete draw history and of that I made a file you can import to EL. To import the file go to Winning Numbers/Import in EL. I advise you to make an updated version of the file I made for you regularly using Winning Numbers/Export in EL and make a backup of it in a safe place. The link to the site where I did find the draw history is http://www.lotterygen.co.uk.

I had a problem to import two draws before I exported and made the file for you. The reason for this is because the two draws where on Tuesday and Friday. The draw dates for this lottery is as you know on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If you install this lottery using Download Lottery in EL the same thing happens, the two draws is not there. Therefore this goes for all that use EL and use Online Update in EL, be aware of that if the draw date is on a another day than the regular one the draw will not be imported. The only solution to this is to edit the lottery settings to include draws for this week day or add it manually with another date for that week (This is what I did with your two draws Magico).

Viking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viking

UK History Draws

Postby Magico » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Viking

Many thanks you are a star !

I will download and give it a try.

All the best
magico
Magico

UK History Draws

Postby Magico » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Viking

Thanks it worked all up to date !!!

magico
Magico

Postby Viking » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi Magico,

You’re welcome and it was good to hear that it worked!

Viking
Viking

Postby stan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am

[quote=Viking:1250535644]
Hi Magico,

I did find a site on the internet that had a complete draw history and of that I made a file you can import to EL. To import the file go to Winning Numbers/Import in EL. I advise you to make an updated version of the file I made for you regularly using Winning Numbers/Export in EL and make a backup of it in a safe place. The link to the site where I did find the draw history is http://www.lotterygen.co.uk.
[/quote]

is there a link with a complete history in a single file on that server?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Viking » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:27 pm

[quote=stan]
is there a link with a complete history in a single file on that server?
[/quote]

No there is not a single file on the server Stan.

Viking
Viking

Re: UK Thunderball History Draws

Postby Magico » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello Viking/Stan

Wondering if you are still around ...Ive been away for a long time ...i need your expertise ..Im working with UK Thunderball....There are missing files (draws )..do you know where i can find the link to add the missing files .

regards
magico
Magico

Re: UK Thunderball History Draws

Postby stan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:47 am

Magico wrote:Hello Viking/Stan

Wondering if you are still around ...Ive been away for a long time ...i need your expertise ..Im working with UK Thunderball....There are missing files (draws )..do you know where i can find the link to add the missing files .

regards
magico

It's a problem because UK lottery commission stopped publishing the full lottery archive.
I'll look around if I can get missing results elsewhere.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: UK History Draws

Postby Red Devil » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 am

UK TB 240816.csv
Hey Magico,

I also work with Uk Thunderball but I only use the last 985 draws, that is since the format changed from 5/34 to 5/39.

I have attached an exported file from EL if you wish to try it

Rgds

Red Devil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Red Devil

Return to Winning Numbers History