At Least and Difference columns

At Least and Difference columns

Postby Red Devil » Mon May 01, 2006 7:19 pm

Stan,

When using:

The difference in xx to yy columns is at most xx to yy.

In the following scenario where I set up all differences to be +/- 20, if I set 3 to 4 columns to be at most -10 to + 10, am I correct in assuming that this could be any of the 11 columns, so this filters any set of 3 or 4 columns from the 11 to use these new limits. for example columns -1, -3, -4, -10 or -2, -3, -6, -10.

Also can I assume that if I set;

At least 8 to 9 columns must pass that this also calculates for any 8-9 columns and all I will end up with is more tickets in the package.

An inquisitive Red Devil ;-)
Red Devil

Postby stan » Tue May 02, 2006 12:01 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
When using:

The difference in xx to yy columns is at most xx to yy.

In the following scenario where I set up all differences to be +/- 20, if I set 3 to 4 columns to be at most -10 to + 10, am I correct in assuming that this could be any of the 11 columns, so this filters any set of 3 or 4 columns from the 11 to use these new limits. for example columns -1, -3, -4, -10 or -2, -3, -6, -10.
[/quote]
that's correct. the filter with option 'the difference in x to y column...' is more restrictive in this case.

Also can I assume that if I set;

At least 8 to 9 columns must pass that this also calculates for any 8-9 columns and all I will end up with is more tickets in the package.

it is correct that the additional condition applies to any 8-9 columns from the 11 columns. however it's hard to say how many tickets it will produce. with these settings you are declaring that at least two of your estimates are wrong.
for example option 'x to 11 columns must pass' does produce more tickets in the package. however option 'x to y' where y < 11 depends on estimated ranges, winning numbers database state etc, i think. try it out and let us know...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

At Least & Differences

Postby Red Devil » Thu May 04, 2006 5:44 pm

Stan,

If I set all filters to pass at say +/- 15 and then set Differences in 2-3 columns is at most +/- 5, will there be only 2-3 columns with the difference at +/- 5, or because they pass the major filter +/- 15, could there be more than 3 pass at +/- 5, as they are included in the first pass.

Rgds

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby stan » Sat May 06, 2006 4:22 pm

[quote=Red Devil:1146757443]
If I set all filters to pass at say +/- 15 and then set Differences in 2-3 columns is at most +/- 5, will there be only 2-3 columns with the difference at +/- 5, or because they pass the major filter +/- 15, could there be more than 3 pass at +/- 5, as they are included in the first pass.
[/quote]

logical AND applies to all sub-filters in wn history filter so there will at least 2 columns and at most 3 columns with difference +/- 5, the rest will be +/- 15
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History