win history segment question

WN history ?

Postby jimbo » Thu May 11, 2006 6:04 am

is the numbers in the wn history-History Difference screen
the nos on the screen, depending on the History to show button, be the numbers that will be filtered?
if i have history to show -1, will that just filter those nos? thought i read somewhere if on 0 it will filter all the history to shows -0 to -10.
can i filter each history seperatly? can i just filter the nos from -3 and -8 etc.

thanks jim
jimbo

Postby stan » Thu May 11, 2006 10:54 am

[quote=jimbo]
is the numbers in the wn history-History Difference screen
the nos on the screen, depending on the History to show button, be the numbers that will be filtered?
if i have history to show -1, will that just filter those nos? thought i read somewhere if on 0 it will filter all the history to shows -0 to -10.
can i filter each history seperatly? can i just filter the nos from -3 and -8 etc.
[/quote]

the filter button filters the package tickets for the currently selected column only. so if you have e.g. column -3 displayed in the differences table then the filter will remove tickets that don't have the specified distribution of numbers into segments for column -3.
the same applies to difference filter in filters menu.

if you wish to filter more columns in one step you need to setup a compound filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Winning Numbers History