EL V4 Dist Diffs Count

EL V4 Dist Diffs Count

Postby Red Devil » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi,

Can anybody remember what the WN History/Summary Table/Distinct Diffs Count Table refers to.

Where do the values come from?

Rgds

Red Devil
Red Devil

Re: EL V4 Dist Diffs Count

Postby Jerzy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi Red Devil,

The same history difference can appear in several levels. A distinct difference is the difference that appears at least once (in one level). Several appearances of the same history difference is counted as one distinct difference.
Jerzy

Postby Red Devil » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Jerzy,

Thanks for your reply but I'm still not following. Is there a table I can refer to, it seems that for the UK Thunderball (5/39) the distinct diffs count ranges from 2 to 5, but looking at various tables in the WN History Summary I cannot relate this to your explanation.

Thanks

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby Jerzy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 am

Red Devil,

I no longer use EL 4 and I do not have it on my computer. If you can't find any statistics for the distinct history differences in EL4, most likely, such statistics do not exist. Such statistics could be made in Excel but it is not necessary.

In EL5 you can find:

1. statistics for the Unique History Differences in the Winning Numbers --> Properties (select it in the Columns...)

2. a filter for the Unique Sum Differences in the main filters menu which works also for the differences

3. Unique Sum Differences statistics/filters in both Package and WN Analysers

What was distinct in EL4 became unique in EL 5.

Good luck!

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Red Devil » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:24 am

Jerzy,

Thanks for your explanation, I actually tried EL5 when it came out but found it so different to use and now there are so many filters and stats that I find it a little overwhelming and difficult to decide which filters to use, maybe too much choice. Maybe I need to give it another go.

There are stats for the Distinct Diffs Count in EL4 but I was trying to work out how these stats were calculated, I find I have better luck with filters if I know how they are derived and what they affect.

Well I have this morning free so I will try again and see if I can relate the stats to something

THanks again for your help.

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby Red Devil » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Jerzy,

It's OK, I figured it out

Rgds

RD
Red Devil

Return to Winning Numbers History