simulation ?

simulation ?

Postby jimbo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:07 am

hi
when i run simulation do i have to do it on every History to show column?
-0 -1 -2, etc etc

in help section it shows a chart of results when you run simulation, increase/decrease. min. max, %, i'm looking for that chart, is the info i'm looking for the info i see on the Wn history, the progress bar is the increase results, min/max is in uppper corner.

jim
jimbo

Postby stan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:40 am

you can run simulation at two places in the wn history page:

- history differences tab - the results are shown for the currently selected column only and the simulated draws are always random generated.

- simulation tab - the results are for all history columns in one step and you can choose which tickets will be used for the simulated draws
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi stan

I ran Simulation in simulation Tab, when I go to History Chart->Summary Chart-> Column -10, I can't move the Max Range Line to the Simulation Max Range line. Because it's on top of the chart, I can't move max range line up to the simulation max range line.

Can I expand this chart in order to place the max range line on simulation max range line?
Joe

Postby stan » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:34 pm

sorry, the range of all charts is set to the min and max data value. you have to adjust the ranges in the filter window manually
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History