Winning History for BB King

Winning History for BB King

Postby Midas » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:43 pm

Stan,

Bonus Ball (BB) predictions are currently not catered for in EL. There has been some previous discussion on this topic and the consensus at the time was to manage these extra balls as seperate manual selections.

Given that the correct prediction of bonus balls in games such as Euromillions and Mega Millions means a significant shift between the upper/middle tiers of the prize structure, better predicts for bonus balls considerably increases the potential to win any useful prizes. Therefore would you consider including the following.

(*) Seperate WN History (2) bonus ball tables for the Euromillions and Megamillions games. All features available in the main WN History should be retained for this functionality.

I believe the reduced space occupied by bonus balls should make it easier to predict these extra numbers for the cash rich games.

Give us some good ole blues :rolleyes:
Midas
Midas

Postby stan » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:05 pm

it doesn't make much sense to add new wn history tables that have one row only (megamillions) or two rows only (euromillions). how would you interpret such tables and charts?

if you insist on analyzing the bonus number(s) you can setup a new 1/1 or 2/2 lottery and import just the bonus numbers into it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:27 pm

I'm assuming the tabular update of WN History is nothing more than simple addition/subtraction. Can this not be added, if seperate not possible as (appended) column(s) to the normal numbers, so we get the advantages of online updates without having to manually enter a special bonus lotto file week in and out?.

Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby stan » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:54 pm

it's definitely not a simple addition.

my question remains - what good is a table with only one or two rows?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:57 pm

You misunderstand, I've further suggested appending the bonus balls to the normal 5 ball lottery as extra (1 or 2 bonus ball cols), since we appear not to be able to find a way with single or dual columns. Is this possible?.
Midas

Postby stan » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:43 pm

well, now i'm lost :-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:59 am

Perhaps this thread on the subject will jog your memory.

Response to Nice Guy by Stan 05-20-2006
Subject: Setting up a powerball game
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... ead&id=241

“i'm afraid expert lotto does not support 'regular bonus' and 'powerball bonus number' in the same lottery.

i know there are such lotteries so an expert lotto extension is on my todo list. “
Midas

Postby stan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:17 am

[quote=Midas]
Perhaps this thread on the subject will jog your memory.

Response to Nice Guy by Stan 05-20-2006
Subject: Setting up a powerball game
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... ead&id=241

“i'm afraid expert lotto does not support 'regular bonus' and 'powerball bonus number' in the same lottery.

i know there are such lotteries so an expert lotto extension is on my todo list. “
[/quote]

yes, but that's a different issue. it deals with lotteries that draw one bonus ball from the main number pool and one extra bonus ball (powerball) from a separate pool of numbers. which does not apply neither for euromillions nor for megamillions afaik
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:57 pm

Now I'm the one thats really lost. Not withstanding the many previous discussions on the subject, the question was simple, does ET WN History have the capability to be extended to include one or more bonus balls. If not scrap it!. :wand:
Midas

Postby Da80th » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:21 pm

Hi,

What if you create a new game that includes the Bonus number as part of the winning numbers.

For examples, 6/49 +Bonus become 7/49 game. I know this only work for any game that NOT Powerball or MegaMillions type. Also, the WN History filter to spit out 7 number per ticket, so you may have to use 7 numbers wheel to create a 6 number ticket...

Da80th
Da80th

Postby stan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:25 pm

[quote=Midas]
Now I'm the one thats really lost. Not withstanding the many previous discussions on the subject, the question was simple, does ET WN History have the capability to be extended to include one or more bonus balls. If not scrap it!. :wand:
[/quote]

no, wn history can't be (easily) extended to include bonus/powerballs. but as suggested by da80th the workaround is to setup a new lottery that has e.g. seven main numbers instead of six to include the bonus in *all* calculations. not just the wn history.

but one of the items on my todo list is some global switch that would turn the bonus ball into a regular main number. so all filters, stats, wn history would work with x+1 numbers in a x/y lottery. but it may take some time before it's actually implemented.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:04 pm

Thank you.
Midas

Return to Winning Numbers History