Winning History Database

Winning History Database

Postby CARBOB » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:14 pm

I have talked withStan about this subject. He suggested I put it on the forum. When the matrix of a game changes the matrix, 5/26 to 5/36; 6/49 to 6/53. Does that change the stats of the databases? My feeling is it does and all draws prior to the change should be eliminated. What is the general feeling about this?
CARBOB

Postby Maryland » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:54 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
I have talked withStan about this subject. He suggested I put it on the forum. When the matrix of a game changes the matrix, 5/26 to 5/36; 6/49 to 6/53. Does that change the stats of the databases? My feeling is it does and all draws prior to the change should be eliminated. What is the general feeling about this?
[/quote]

I think it does also CARBOB. If the matrix changed then I would use a random simulated file with real drawings on top until such a time you have at least 200 real drawings then delete the simulated drawings. You could keep both simulated and your old drawing file with the new matrix separate. Just create a new lottery in EL with the simulated and see what happens statistically in each. We had a 6/49 drawing here and people would hit it left and right. I guess with new programs coming out like Expert Lotto people are getting the edge, so they ended it and replaced it with a stupid multi match game where they give you 12 of the 18 numbers you play. Do they see STUPID written on my head.

Good Luck!
Maryland

Change of matrix

Postby Bobes » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:33 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[/quote]

In my opinion it means a completely new lottery with its own history etc. Naturally when starting with such a lottery you can use the program statistics when count of draws will reach about 200 draws (probably even more in case of 6/53). However:
A) I met some people in the past who were persuaded that draws are independent each other. They admit only dependencies based on the betting machine
B) Some people make their bets based on different technology starting from numerology and ending in the theory of fields . They may use the program as supporting tool
C) Some people are searching for strategies not known so far even if such strategies could seem somewhat uninterpretable.

I belong to the "C" category, so my recommendation is to play lotto with history long enough. Recommendation made by Maryland probably fits the "B" category . At one time I discussed similar strategies with my son who is an excellent mathematician but we went into areas somewhat mystical for me and he loss patience with me :wand:
Bobes

Return to Winning Numbers History