Help in Segment filter

Help in Segment filter

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:02 pm

Hi Stan

I got some problem with Segment column –10 alone.

As you can see in summary table for segment column –10,
it is 4-0-2 (Picture-1).

When filter the same pattern (4-0-2 –filter) in history Difference Column –10, the result is missing.

As I can see the problem, the Number 40 is not found in the Column –10. ( Picture-2)

In Number History table, the difference only is 0 for Wiining Number 40 (Picture-3)

Having same problem with more results.

help me regarding this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Missing number

Postby Bobes » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:48 am

It seems your lotto history is too short (147 draws only) . This means that occurence of the number 40 (and possibly other numbers) is less than 10 x in the whole lotto history.
In such case you should consider only those columns containing whole pool of numbers . As for the segments your possibilities regarding estimation are reduced such way approximately by one tenth (the last column not considered) .
Bobes

Postby Joe » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:13 am

ok thanks bobes,

Im jus doing what you said

but How many minimum results should be needed?
Joe

Postby stan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:45 am

[quote=Joe]
[/quote]

each number must appear at least 11 times in the past draws. if you have less draws you should filter only wnh columns up to the count of occurrence of the least drawn number. e.g. if the least frequent number was drawn only 5 times in your winning numbers database you should consider only the first 5 wnh columns.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:53 am

[quote=Joe]
Hi Stan

I got some problem with Segment column –10 alone.

As you can see in summary table for segment column –10,
it is 4-0-2 (Picture-1).

When filter the same pattern (4-0-2 –filter) in history Difference Column –10, the result is missing.

As I can see the problem, the Number 40 is not found in the Column –10. ( Picture-2)

In Number History table, the difference only is 0 for Wiining Number 40 (Picture-3)

Having same problem with more results.

help me regarding this
[/quote]

i think you misunderstood how the segments table should be interpreted. if you look at your screen shot then value '4-0-2' in column -10 shows how numbers drawn at 18th week of 2006 were distributed into wnh segments created by winning numbers up to 17th week of 2006.
so if you run segments filter now you may not find result 4-0-2 because the segments have changed - numbers for draw 18/2006 were added into your wn database. so running segments filter now means that you're looking for the value that will appear in column -10 when draw 19/2006 will be added into your database.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:16 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Joe]
[/quote]

each number must appear at least 11 times in the past draws. if you have less draws you should filter only wnh columns up to the count of occurrence of the least drawn number. e.g. if the least frequent number was drawn only 5 times in your winning numbers database you should consider only the first 5 wnh columns.
[/quote]

yeah Now I understood, I check my past results, its really useful
Joe

Return to Winning Numbers History