Draw Simulation

Draw Simulation

Postby Jerzy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Stan,

There is a possibility of Draw Simulation in each of the tabs of the WN History.

I use EL for 6/45 game with 2 bonus numbers. EL calculates all parameters of WN History on the basis of 6 main numbers, bonuses are ignored, and I do not understand why there are 8 boxes to enter 8 numbers for the draw simulation. What is the logic behind using 8 numbers for simulating the 6 number draw? How does it work?

The option of using tickets from the package for draw simulation does not cause such doubts as the tickets in the package are 6 number lines. I find it very useful. However, I am not sure how the "Tag" function works.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby stan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:09 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
There is a possibility of Draw Simulation in each of the tabs of the WN History.
[/quote]
the tabs show data from a common source, so the tabs can't have separate simulation fields where you would enter different numbers.

I use EL for 6/45 game with 2 bonus numbers. EL calculates all parameters of WN History on the basis of 6 main numbers, bonuses are ignored, and I do not understand why there are 8 boxes to enter 8 numbers for the draw simulation. What is the logic behind using 8 numbers for simulating the 6 number draw? How does it work?

it doesn't;-) i just have 'wn ticket editor' component that i used on that page. bonus numbers are simply ignored.

The option of using tickets from the package for draw simulation does not cause such doubts as the tickets in the package are 6 number lines. I find it very useful. However, I am not sure how the "Tag" function works.

it's useful when a package ticket looks interesting in the wnh simulation. you can 'tag' such a ticket (it will have a checkbox ticked in the package page) and then filter all such tickets (out), see menu package - tagged tickets.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History